Technology Solution Architect
BearingPoint is seeking an experienced Technology Solution Architect to join our growing Technology Consulting practice in Dublin. In your initial role you will get the opportunity to support a major technology transformation program with an Irish public sector client. As a trusted advisor, you will be expected to work with implementation partners and the client’s business and technical stakeholders to ensure the solution design is appropriate to deliver functional and non-functional requirements. You will provide oversight across the delivery of the solution and represent the client as a technology advisor on the program.
You will also get the opportunity to join and contribute to our firm wide CIO Advisory community to leverage and share best practices, industry trends and accelerators to benefit our client engagements and maximise client outcomes.
- Have strong solution design and architecture pedigree and experience (5 years or more)
- Have experience across all phases of the delivery phase form design to transition to operational support
- Have experience in a client facing role ideally in the Irish Public sector
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have previous consulting experience
- Oversee the implementation of the solution and ensure it is delivered aligned with standards defined and vendor contractual obligations
- Work with technology partners to ensure successful delivery of solutions and interfaced systems
- Manage client business and technology stakeholders
- Manage and oversee the successful and timely delivery of the client obligations to ensure successful delivery of the solution
- Work with vendor team review and sign off solution designs.
- A third level degree or certification in a technology discipline
- Appropriate architecture certifications, TOGAF, etc.
What benefits are available to me?
BearingPoint offers excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.