IT Advisory Manager
BearingPoint is seeking an experienced IT Advisory Manager to join our growing Technology Consulting practice in Dublin. As a trusted advisor, you will get the opportunity to work with senior business and technology stakeholders within our clients to help position technology to achieve business outcomes. This will involve defining both the business and ICT strategy for leading organisations in Ireland. You will understand their business objectives and play a key role in creating attractive, pragmatic technology models and plans to deliver on growth and transformation ambitions.
You will have a proven track record of establishing strong relationships with senior clients, have an established network of contacts with technology partners and across industry and have the ambition to drive growth in team and revenue in the technology consulting area.
- Have a proven track record in the consulting environment and working collaboratively with clients to define and deliver significant technology transformation
- Have a strong business development capability and have demonstrated this by creating and nurturing client relationships as an outcome of delivery success
- Have well-balanced knowledge across all aspects of technology with expertise in multiple areas
- Be ambitious, outgoing, self-motivated and keenly interested in applying technology to achieve tangible business outcomes
- Have direct experience in the planning and delivery of successful business technology transformation programs
- Have strong influencing skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills (including fluent English)
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in consulting
- Have a third level degree or certification in a technology discipline
What benefits are available to you?
BearingPoint offers excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website www.bearingpointcareers.ie
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.