Microsoft PowerApps Consultant
BearingPoint Ireland is currently recruiting a Microsoft PowerApps Consultant for our growing Microsoft practice. The Microsoft PowerApps Consultant will be an experienced technical resource responsible for planning, designing, and developing Microsoft PowerApps solutions for our clients. You will be expected to have broad and deep technical skills with experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions based on the Power platform.
You will have:
A minimum of 5 years commercial experience in onsite functional or technical roles with at least 3-5 years full Microsoft Dynamics and or Power Platform experience and strong expertise in the following:
- Experience in a client facing environment
- Providing advice and direction regarding Microsoft Power Platform capabilities and functions to customer organisations and sales teams
- Actively support our customers in all phases of a Power Platform project - from requirements analysis, requirements specification, solution design, prototyping, testing to rollout
- Functional and Technical expertise in Microsoft Power Portal configuration, web service programming, development and Application Integration capabilities such as creating customer portal solutions
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Ideal candidates will have certifications in Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft development technologies
- Strong experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions based on the Power Platform
- The ability to articulate the functional/technical infrastructure of the Power Platform through the production of and review of architectural designs
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft products such as Teams, SharePoint, Office, Active Directory and application architecture.
- Data integration and migration experience using multiple technologies and platforms but in particular Azure.
- Development of Portal Solutions used in conjunction with Dynamics / Power Platform
- Experience using 3rd Party Applications with Dynamics / Power Platform
Strong consulting aptitude including influencing skills, verbal and written communication skills, self-starting and self-motivation, leadership and facilitation skills, etc.
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- 3 level degree in IT related discipline
- Relevant Microsoft Power Platform certifications
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.