MS Dynamics CRM Senior Developer
MS Dynamics CRM Senior Developer
BearingPoint Ireland is currently recruiting a MS Dynamics CRM Senior Developer for our growing Microsoft Dynamics practice. The Dynamics CRM Senior Developer will be a technical resource responsible for planning, designing, and leading Dynamic CRM solutions for our clients. Coming from a strong Microsoft development background, you will be expected to have broad and deep technical skills and experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions based on the Dynamics platform.
A minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience in onsite technical roles is required with at least 3-5 full-lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics implementations, with strong expertise in the following:
- Experience understanding configurations and customisations in Dynamics CRM, and how customisations can be avoided
- Actively support our customers in all phases of a CRM project - from solution design, prototyping, development, testing to rollout
- Familiarity across the Microsoft portfolio, not restricted to CRM/XRM
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development and Application Integration capabilities such as creating a customer portal solution to the Internet
- Ideal candidates will have certifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Microsoft Power Platform
- .NET (C#), ASP.NET (MVC), WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and WF (Windows Workflow Foundation) development experience
- Unit Testing Frameworks (such as NUnit)
- Data integration and migration experience using multiple technologies and platforms
- Experience using TFS, Deployment tools and/or any other foundation application
- Strong consulting aptitude including influencing skills, verbal and written communication skills, self-starting and self-motivation, leadership and facilitation skills, etc.
- Strong technical leadership skills to lead others in delivering high quality software in line with agreed plans and milestones
- Ability to identify and resolve critical technical issues.
3rd level degree in IT related discipline.
What benefits are available to you?
BearingPoint offers excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.