Regulatory Reporting Advisory Manager
RegTech @ BearingPoint is seeking an experienced financial services regulatory reporting specialist with a strong track record of delivering regulatory reporting solutions in, or with, financial services organisations. We have been providing RegTech solutions to banking, insurance, capital markets and regulator clients across Europe for over 27 years and the award-winning Abacus solution suite is currently used by over 2,550 reporting entities worldwide. The successful candidate will report to the BearingPoint RegTech Ireland Country Lead and will work on client project engagements.
This role is a great opportunity if you are interested in:
- Working with RegTech banking, insurance, and other financial services clients to understand their requirements for regulatory reporting solutions.
- Leading an implementation team to deliver high quality regulatory reporting solutions to clients based on the Abacus solution suite.
- Responding to regulatory change including conducting gap analysis of new requirements against current practices e.g. EBA Reporting (CoRep, FinRep, etc.), Statistical Reporting (AnaCredit, Irish Statistical, etc.) Basel IV, IFR/IFD.
- Supporting clients with subject matter expertise and implementation capability for regulatory change.
- Reviewing current and emerging trends in local and international regulation and analysing the implications for financial services clients.
- Interacting and liaising with clients, industry bodies and financial regulators.
- Degree qualified or equivalent with relevant professional qualifications
Experience and skills required:
- 8+ years’ experience in, or with, the financial services industry with primary focus on banking and relevant regulatory reporting and/or regulatory management functions.
- Understanding of the regulatory reporting environment in Ireland is essential while experience of other regulatory jurisdictions would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of financial services industry with cross financial sector experience an advantage.
- Familiarity with RegTech software; implementation, development and/or user experience would be desirable.
- Proficiency in operational processes and systems in a regulatory environment.
- Ability to understand/interpret new and existing regulatory requirements.
- Effective communication and report writing skills.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Experience working with XML, XBRL, SQL desirable.
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers, hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.