Senior PowerApps Developer
BearingPoint Ireland is currently recruiting a Microsoft PowerApps Senior Developer. The PowerApps Senior Developer will be a technical resource responsible for planning, designing, and leading technical solutions for our clients. Coming from a strong Microsoft development background, you will be expected to have broad and deep technical skills and experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions based on the Power platform (or Dynamics).
A minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience in onsite/client facing technical roles, with experience in at least 1 to 2 years- developing, configuring & integrating Microsoft Power Apps along with the following:
- Experience understanding configurations and customisations in Power Platform, and how customisations can be avoided.
- Experience Developing with any of: PowerApps Portals, Model Driven Apps, Canvas Apps or PowerAutomate is essential.
- A good understanding of Dataverse along with how to design, develop and secure it is essential.
- Actively support our customers in all phases of a PowerApps project - from solution design, prototyping, development, testing to rollout.
- Familiarity across the Microsoft portfolio especially M365, MS Teams & SharePoint.
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Experience with Visual Studio, C#, .net framework/core/standard.
- Technical ability in Microsoft PowerPlatform configuration, web service programming and development is essential.
- A good understanding of AzureDevOps, GitHub, pipelines is also preferable.
- Application Integration capabilities such as custom connectors, plugins, PowerApps Component Framework are desirable.
- Ideal candidates will have certifications in Microsoft Power Platform or Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- A good understanding of PowerPlatform licensing and its implications is also desirable.
- A positive, friendly attitude with a willingness to work with colleagues across Europe.
Equality & Inclusion
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong. Fostering a work environment with a strong sense of community and where everyone can thrive is a core pillar of our business. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfil their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. We celebrate the strength that comes from our similarities and our differences through local initiatives which promote inclusion, outreach and respect.
What benefits are available to me:
BearingPoint offers hybrid working, excellent salary prospects and a best-in-class benefits package. For further information, see BearingPoint’s careers website.
If this sounds like the environment for you then we look forward to hearing from you!
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.