Becketts are the largest independent manufacturer and supplier of bacon and gammon products to the foodservice market, whilst also supplying the retail sector. As an independent family business with international backing, we're dedicated to providing bacon at its best.
We require a Shift Engineer to join our established team in Coventry.
The successful candidates must have an electrical background in prevention and maintenance within the manufacturing processing industry and ideally have been through the apprenticeship process. Lesser qualifications will be taken into consideration.
- Working from computerised management systems for PPM
- Completing all work in a safe manner
- Maximising production efficiencies
- Identifying continuous improvement ideas
- Previous manufacturing industry experience
- Electrical experience: electrical qualifications/time served apprenticeship.
- 2 Years experience of working in an production environment.
- A good standard of both written and oral English
- good all round fault finding skills
- Temperature control
The shift is rotating AM & PM with a requirement to work Nights for holiday cover.
Salary is £35,700 per annum ( this will be uplifted to the night rate for the periods when nights are covered.