Becketts are the largest independent manufacturer and supplier of bacon products to the food service market, whilst also supplying the retail sector. As an independent family business with international backing, we're dedicated to providing bacon at its best.
A national fast-paced multi-site group of companies looking to ensure the smooth and accurate running of the technical department. The Quality Controller will effectively monitor environmental factors that may affect product safety and quality. You will play a key role in ensuring that quality systems are maintained and adhered to.
- Checking product adheres to specification on regular basis and record results.
- Due diligence checks to include ( metal detection, temperature)CCP’s
- Raise Product quality issues with Production Supervisor and rectify the issue
- Follow escalation processes, follow Standard Operational Procedures, check pack and box label for life and trace
- Excellent customer service
- Works 40 hours week Monday to Friday
- Support the Quality Assurance Technician
The ideal candidate will
- Have (or be working towards) Level 2 in Food Safety
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Be able to work as part of a small team
- The ability to make decision within the scope of the authority
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Working in a FMCG
- Good communication skills, assertive, analytical skills other 3rd party standards
- Understands the business and customer expectations.
This role is for AM Shift ( 06:00-14:00)
Pay Rate £8.90