Becketts are the largest independent manufacturer and supplier of bacon and gammon products to the foodservice market, whilst also supplying the retail sector. As an independent family business with international backing, we're dedicated to providing bacon at its best.
To support our growth plans, we are seeking a SQL Developer to join our IT team.
We are looking for a candidate with the enthusiasm and commitment to excel in a leading IT department. A keen eye for detail, a highly structured approach, a personal drive to succeed and the ability to learn and grow are all key assets you will possess. We are a company that believes in our staff and will always back you in terms of personal development and progression.
From a technical standpoint, you will be using an advanced and practical knowledge of SQL, as well as expert usage of Excel to deliver and present results (advanced formulas, pivot tables). An understanding of data visualisation tools such as Qlikview and SSRS would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical skills
- Good Problem identification and solving skills
- Reporting software familiarity
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008/2008R2/2016 (SSIS, SSRS)
- Ability to manage time effectively, meet deadlines and prioritise
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- 2-3 years' working experience of using BI to solve business problems would be ideal
- Experience with core SQL is preferred, as are Excel skills (pivot tables, advanced formulas etc).
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g. Qlikview, SSRS etc) would be desirable
Salary - £25,000 to £30,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience