Becketts Foods is the largest independent manufacturer and supplier of bacon and gammon products to the foodservice market, whilst also supplying the retail sector. As an independent family business, with international backing, we're dedicated to providing bacon at its best.
To support our growth plans, we are currently seeking 4 Engineering Team Leaders to strengthen our Coventry-based engineering team as we move to a continental shift pattern.
This role reports to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of 3 Maintenance Engineers on shift
- Diagnosis and rectification of faults in a time sensitive environment
- Working from computerised management systems for PPM
- Maximising production efficiencies
- Completing all work in a safe manner
We would welcome applications from candidates with the following skills:
- Time-served electrical engineering qualification
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work either on your own, or as part of a team
- Previous experience of working in a FMCG environment
- Temperature control
- Welding - TIG
- Team Leading Qualification
We operate 24/7 and this role will be on a continental 28 day pattern covering days and nights.
The salary is £43,500 per annum
We are a business that takes the training and development of our people very seriously. Many of our managers and head office staff started their careers on our production line. We can offer both a challenging role and the opportunity for further personal and professional development.