Becketts Foods is the largest independent manufacturer and supplier of bacon and gammon products to the foodservice market, whilst also supplying the retail sector. As an independent family business, with international backing, we're dedicated to providing bacon at its best.
Following a retirement, we are now looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our engineering team
This role reports to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for:
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance. Including, but not limited to painting, joinery, minor building repairs, and other general duties in support of the rest of the team
- To close / update completed PPM tasks on the site computerised maintenance system
- Supporting the engineers with basic tasks
- Undertaking facilities and operations maintenance
We would welcome applications from candidates with the following skills:
- Light metal fabrication
- Previous experience of working in a FMCG environment
- Building Maintenance experience
- Working with lubricants
- Welding - TIG
This role will work 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday between 08:30 and 17:00.
We are a business that takes the training and development of our people very seriously. Many of our managers and head office staff started their careers on our production line. We can offer both a challenging role and the opportunity for further personal and professional development.