We are Beckett’s Foods. And we’re dedicated to providing bacon at its best.
Here’s a little bit about us. We are an independently operated family run business who supply bacon products to the foodservice and retail markets. We are financially secure, growing and operate to the highest standards, reflected in our most recent BRC AA audit.
Our business is growing and following an internal move we are now looking to recruit an experienced Production Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Operations and with a number of direct and indirect reports, your key accountabilities will be;
· Management and development of your team to ensure both delivery of our product on a consistent high quality basis but also the personal and professional development of your supervisors and operatives.
· Ownership of KPI’s, these include stock, line performance, wastage and pence per kilo
· Driving CI methodologies through your team / shift
· Partnering with other shift and operational managers in ad hoc projects
· Driving our culture of Health and Safety
We are a business that takes the training and development of our people very seriously, many of our managers and head office people started their careers with Becketts on the production line. We can offer both a challenging role and the opportunity for further personal and professional development.
This opportunity will suit someone who has the following skill set and experience;
· Experience of leading large teams within an FMCG environment (ideally chilled) and currently operating in a Production Manager / Senior Supervisor capacity
· Qualified IOSH and HACCP Level 2
· Previous experience of managing budgets (particularly staffing, stock and wastage)
· Can lead, mentor, manger, coach and motivate a diverse team
· Is a true champion of Health and Safety
· Flexibility – this role is to run the PM Shift; however, all our shift and production managers provide cover for other shifts (AM and Nights) for holidays and ad hoc secondments.