Regional Master Data Analyst
** Please note that we are not accepting applications from agencies on this Role**
Becketts Foods are a family owned business with a passion to deliver bacon at it's best, this business and the Group are evolving constantly and are keen to secure candidates with the right Behaviours and Attitude to push forward with the changes required. We are at an exciting time and are implementing a new ERP system across the group which is phased through to the 2nd Quarter 2021. We have a unique requirement for a Regional Master Data Analyst to join the team at this time to:
- Help maintain the local site master data resource to ensure accurate Master data in the ERP system(Sage Line 500, Sage X3, Hellenic, SFDC for both Becketts Foods and C&K Meats initially with the remainder of the Group at a later date.
- Assist with the smooth running of the ERP system (Sage Line 500, Sage X3, Hellenic, SFDC).
- Monitor and review Standards.
- Analyse and report variances against Standards.
- Help with the costing process for Existing and New Sku's.
- Continuously look to improve business performance through cost saving/business improvement projects.
- Implement and maintain work instructions for use of the ERP systems.
- Support group ERP project work where required at other production facilities within the CPC group.
As mentioned above, this is quite a unique role to fill as you may be experienced in IT but looking to be more hands on with production or you may be experienced in production/NPD with an interest in Master Data, Analysis etc. One thing is for sure that you will have excellent attention to detail and be able to liaise with people with a particularly analytical mindset.
- You will be Educated to 'A' Level as a minimum but a relevant degree such as Cost accounting would be nice.
- Have Excellent communication skills as will be dealing with senior stakeholders from IT and Finance and other Group sites.
- FMCG background with a Production/Manufacturing.
- Experience of ERP systems, Master data and Standards costing.
- Experience of Costing process.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- An understanding of lean management.
- Project management skills are a nice to have.
- A natural approach to drive improvements through the business units.
- Excellent analytics and organisational ability.
- Full UK Drivers License Required as there will be travel to remote sites
This vacancy will close for applications on Sunday the 12th of July at 11.59pm
We are not accepting applications from agencies on this role