This is a dynamic role involving liaising with multiple engineering teams to resolve issues and contribute to ongoing projects revolving around support tools, knowledge management and more. We can offer a promising career with opportunities to progress within our company.
The typical candidate shall have a technical qualification in the area of Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics/IT. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, hard-working, and committed to solving customer issues promptly and professionally. The candidate will be able to work well in a team environment and communicate well
with customers and colleagues.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week.
- Develop and maintain a complete understanding of our products and ongoing releases
- Customer liaison via phone, email or remote control
- Technical fault analysis & troubleshooting
- Answer calls and e-mails in line with team KPI’s.
- Keep customers (external and internal) informed of the status of their helpdesk issues
- Monitor performance of installed software and hardware products
- Respond quickly to urgent issues, escalating to product development team where required
- Provide training / create documentation as needed.
- Understanding of PC networking hardware/software concepts
- Knowledge of Windows 7 / 10 / Server 2012 standalone and in a network environment
- Familiarity with SQL / MS SQL server and databases.
- Analyze IT incidents and Service Desk Data to identify reoccurring issues and recommend measures to prevent reoccurrence
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and replicate and test problems in multiple environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English essential – other European languages an advantage
- Familiarity with Citrix platform
- VMWare server console - including setting up / administrating VMs in VMWare and ESXi
- Experience in customer contact center environment
- Experience in the trucking industry
Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics Engineering