The Blue Tree Systems business telematics solution incorporates our fleet management web application (a SaaS offering, deployed on Amazon), a suite of apps running on Android devices, and our telematics hardware which is developed in-house. The company is headquartered in Galway, where the product and development teams are based.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to drive our product development activities. This is an exciting and fast-paced role, playing a crucial part in the delivery of Blue Tree Systems’ products.
- Build and maintain an understanding of the product, market and competition
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with the company vision
- Develop product positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Define product requirements based on strategic direction, stakeholder input and analytical data
- Prioritise product requirements based on business and customer impact
- Work with the Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure that product requirements are faithfully implemented and delivered to customers
- Act as product evangelist both inside and outside the company
- Collaborate with the other Product Managers to ensure an integrated approach, with aligned product roadmaps and research priorities
- Provide proactive support to the Sales and Marketing teams, give input to product messaging, contribute to pricing and go-to-market strategies
- Manage and motivate the Product Management team (includes Product Owner, Business Analyst and Release Manager), ensuring that their backlog and activities are aligned with product strategy and roadmap priority, and helping the team to deliver on their objectives
What we need to see:
- 10+ years product development experience with 5+ years in a product management role
- Proven experience in leading and managing a Product team, and in cross team collaboration
- Strong analytical ability, and proven experience, to clearly and concisely assess and document requirements in a structured way
- Ability to transform customer/business needs into an actionable product roadmap
- Dynamic and self-motivated with very strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with others to achieve the best solution
- Demonstrated understanding of software development processes, particularly Agile Scrum
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across geographies with multiple stakeholders
Why you should join us at Blue Tree Systems:
Blue Tree Systems http://www.bluetreesystems.com/, an ORBCOMM company, is a global leader in developing advanced telematics solutions for the transport industry. We are headquartered in Galway, where we are growing our team to support rapid market growth in Europe and the US. Building on our 20 years in the technology industry, we are currently developing the next generation of our market-leading platform.