ORBCOMM is a leading global provider of industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications solutions that remotely track, monitor and control fixed and mobile assets.
Blue Tree Systems, an Orbcomm Company based in Galway, is a global leader in enterprise fleet management software for the trucking and transportation industries. Our mission is to provide the most innovative, game-changing, driver-friendly and reliable telematics solution to the transportation industry to help create safe, legally compliant, fuel-efficient truck fleets for our worldwide customer base.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Product Management team supporting the full lifecycle of software delivery. You will play a key role in formulating product strategy and in developing and managing a product roadmap. You will work closely with both engineering and customer-facing teams, managing the backlog of product requirements from all stakeholders.
· Work with the Product Management team to create and maintain a feature-level product roadmap.
· Engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand product requirements.
· Manage stakeholder expectations with respect to feature delivery and release planning.
· Act as Product Owner for multiple Agile teams.
· Translate business requirements into product initiatives, epics and user stories.
· Build and maintain a product backlog and produce a prioritised list of clear and concise user stories together with acceptance criteria.
· Work closely with the Agile teams during the refinement and implementation of the product backlog, providing input, advice and clarifications as needed.
· Ensure that Agile teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and the technical and business value it delivers for our customers.
What we need to see:
· 5+ years’ experience in a similar role focused on technology solutions.
· Proven experience in requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, and validation.
· Strong relationship building and facilitation skills to work directly with senior stakeholders and business users who may not be technical in nature.
· Strong technical and business writing skills.
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Excellent teamworking skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal.
About ORBCOMM Inc.
ORBCOMM (Nasdaq: ORBC) is a global leader and innovator in the industrial Internet of Things, providing solutions that connect businesses to their assets to deliver increased visibility and operational efficiency. The company offers a broad set of asset monitoring and control solutions, including seamless satellite and cellular connectivity, unique hardware and powerful applications, all backed by end-to-end customer support, from installation to deployment to customer care. ORBCOMM has a diverse customer base including premier OEMs, solutions customers and channel partners spanning transportation, supply chain, warehousing and inventory, heavy equipment, maritime, natural resources, and government. For more information, visit www.orbcomm.com.
At ORBCOMM, we believe that our people are our strength. Our success stems from our ability to attract and retain the best people who deliver a high level of performance and skill.
If you are looking for a significant career opportunity and the chance to work for an established, successful and high growth company, ORBCOMM is the ideal place for you.
We are committed to employment equity. ORBCOMM would like to thank all applicants in advance and advise them that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
ORBCOMM welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.