ORBCOMM (Nasdaq: ORBC) is a global leader and innovator in the industrial Internet of Things (IoT), providing solutions that connect businesses to their assets to deliver increased visibility and operational efficiency. The company offers a broad set of asset monitoring and control solutions, including seamless satellite and cellular connectivity, unique hardware and powerful applications, all backed by end-to-end customer support, from installation to deployment to customer care. ORBCOMM has a diverse customer base including premier OEMs, solutions customers and channel partners spanning transportation, supply chain, warehousing and inventory, heavy equipment, maritime, natural resources and government.
Blue Tree Systems, an ORBCOMM company, is a global leader in developing GPS fleet management software, telematics and vehicle tracking solutions that provide scalable business solutions for truck fleets worldwide.
We are looking for an Account Manager based in Germany. You should have a strong interest in technology, enjoy problem solving, be willing to take initiative and drive change.
Due to the strong growth of the company, we are looking for a
SALES MANAGER (m/f)
Germany; Home Office
The role is focused on managing ORBCOMM sales, including its subsidiaries for Germany and German speaking countries. Including direct sales development and Indirect sales through this organization, however, the role will also be:
· approach and develop leads into customers, negotiating and contracting deals in Germany
· support to establish the brand image of ORBCOMM in the German market (incl: participating events)
· contribute to defining, improving and enhancing the telematics product services portfolio certification
· make an active contribution to increase ORBCOMM brand awareness in German speaking countries
· will increase the market position of ORBCOMM in a strategic manner to further develop business in his/her territory, but not just limited to the assigned countries;
· acquire commitment with existing customers of ORBCOMM and to deliver new customers, while you can perform the contract negotiations on behalf ORBCOMM, with the caveat that ORBCOMM must approve the result of the negotiations prior to signing the contract;
· coordinate/participate and conduct marketing campaigns and public relations events;
· other tasks that fit in the pursuit of the business development for ORBCOMM, at the discretion of the parties.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in telecommunications, technology or information industries.
· Proven track record and customer base for Fleet Management
· Minimum college undergraduate degree required.
· Ability to demonstrate track record of success in sales
· Travel up to 70% of the time.
· Possibility for Home Office.
· Native German speaker
· Fluent in English (written and spoken), multiple languages is a plus.
· Flexible attitude
What we offer
We offer a challenging full time and diverse job in an international organization with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere.
We also offer you the opportunity to grow with the company and through your involvement you directly affect the expansion of our products and quality.
The employment package of primary and secondary benefits is in line with the current market.
If you can see yourself working in our team and adding value to our products, please send your resume, and motivation letter to email@example.com