ORBCOMM (Nasdaq: ORBC) is a global leader and innovator in the industrial Internet of Things (IoT), providing solutions that connect businesses to their assets to deliver increased visibility and operational efficiency. The company offers a broad set of asset monitoring and control solutions, including seamless satellite and cellular connectivity, unique hardware and powerful applications, all backed by end-to-end customer support, from installation to deployment to customer care. ORBCOMM has a diverse customer base including premier OEMs, solutions customers and channel partners spanning transportation, supply chain, warehousing and inventory, heavy equipment, maritime, natural resources and government.
Blue Tree Systems, an ORBCOMM company, is a global leader in developing GPS fleet management software, telematics and vehicle tracking solutions that provide scalable business solutions for truck fleets worldwide.
We are looking for an Account Manager based in Germany. You should have a strong interest in technology, enjoy problem solving, be willing to take initiative and drive change.
Due to the strong growth of the company, we are looking for an
ACCOUNT MANAGER (m/f)
Germany; Home Office
The role is focused on managing ORBCOMM sales, including its subsidiaries for Germany and German speaking countries. Including direct sales development and Indirect sales through this organization, however, the role will also be:
· Manage the business relationship for a portfolio of clients, providing product insight and support to ensure the best possible experience for customers using our product and services
· Engage with customers and conduct regular reviews to provide the highest level customer service possible
· Actively contribute to maximising product usage and promote additional functionalities and upgrades helping customers achieve their goals and in turn deliver consistent product license renewals
· Work closely with Support and Product Development personnel to assist delivery of any product enhancements and new feature requests
· Proactively identify areas of business process improvement designed to enhance the overall customer experience
· To deliver customer implementation, support and training services in accordance with established support policies, service level agreements and to high levels of customer satisfaction. Accurately track and manage this correspondence & activities via the CRM tool
· Notify your manager of any problems identified during implementation, support or training
· Deliver effective & accessible training programmes to customers either in a group classroom setting, via online webinar
· Gather problem descriptions, log files, configuration data, and analyse them in order to determine root cause of problems and find solutions where possible or escalate to senior technical staff/developers
· Own support issues until resolution and act as primary support liaison between company and customer
· Work independently in a fast-paced environment without requiring immediate supervision
· Test new software releases and provide feedback on fixes and bugs
· Visit trade shows to keep customers contact
· Experience in telecommunications, technology or information industries.
· Experience in Transport Management or ERP solution is a plus
· Knowledge about transportation & Logistics market is a plus
· Minimum college undergraduate degree required.
· Possibility for Home Office.
· Native German speaker
· Fluent in English (written and spoken), multiple languages is a plus.
· Flexible attitude
What we offer
We offer a challenging full time and diverse job in an international organization with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere.
We also offer you the opportunity to grow with the company and through your involvement you directly affect the expansion of our products and quality.
The employment package of primary and secondary benefits is in line with the current market.
If you can see yourself working in our team and adding value to our products, please send your resume, and motivation letter to email@example.com