Onboarding & Customer Support [French]
Recruitment is currently underway for French Speaking, experienced Customer Support Specialists with a passion for providing awesome customer services to join our Dublin based Onboarding & Customer Support team to help us Support our Global Customer Base.
As a member of the OCS team, you will be responsible to engage with both direct and wholesale clients to assist in the Onboarding of their account to one of the many Blueface platforms, provide the relevant training and provide exceptional ongoing support by phone and email throughout the customers lifetime with Blueface.
Vacancy Standard Hours Of Operation: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM Monday to Friday.
- Coordinate with end users and customers ensuring their new system installation process and activities are clear, concise and above all smooth from start to finish while adhering to contract terms.
- Have a keen eye toward attention to detail, completing multiple project deadlines while also being attentive to the customer's needs.
- Proactively identify issues that may prevent an order from advancing to installation and escalate matters to the appropriate party for resolution assistance.
- Assist with account management functions including, but not limited to, number porting, billing, set up of special call features and such other duties as may arise from time to time.
- Perform QA checks on new system, equipment and service orders
- Appropriately monitor order exceptions and unique customer situations
- Build and Configure Customer accounts
- You will be responsible for answering incoming calls from Agents and End Customers
- Initiating Support ticket and Documentation and escalating tickets when appropriate
- Provide remote training sessions to New and Existing Customers/Partners.
- Problem diagnostics and resolution and - all while making sure that our customers have the best possible customer service experience.
- Communicate positively at all times with team members, customers, and other partners to ensure that a best-practice and team-focused approach is maintained to ensure all customers receive the highest possible standard of service and support.
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly reliable and focused individual with ambition and a proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding & customer centric environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a role that values the importance of customer experience whilst contributing to a fun and high performing team. The role requires the following skills and competencies:
- Fluent in French & English with an excellent telephone manner.
- Experience in Technical Support, Help Desk Support or Customer Service
- Ability to excel in an energetic, fast-paced, customer focused environment, along with strong attention to detail and a thorough knowledge of the business.
- Excellent in Time Management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications, email and internet, along with an interest in learning new skills.
- System Configuration experience.
- We’re located in the heart of the IFSC, the fastest growing area in Dublin. With a host of restaurants, coffee shops, scenic walks and cultural hotspots — you’ll never be lost for something to do on your lunch break.
- Feeling sick? Get on a free private video chat with a qualified doctor on WebDoctor.ie — anywhere, any time — for a free consultation, prescription, referral and more!
- At Blueface, we help our employees bridge knowledge gaps. We support our staff in seeking out learning and development opportunities as much as possible.
- Type: Full-time
- Location: IFSC Dublin 1
- Experience: minimum 2 years in a similar role
- Function: Customer Care / Onboarding / Training / Quality Control / Technical Support
- Industry: Telecommunications
- Compensation: Very favourable package, negotiable depending on skill-set.
- Application Requirements: Suitable cover letter and up to date CV.
As Blueface is expanding to several new markets including Spain, France and Germany, fluency in the local language for these markets would be a distinct advantage. Please provide a suitable cover letter along with your CV and Application.