Founded in 2004, Blueface and Star2Star is the recognised global standard for IP Unified Communications technology, offering ultra-reliable, easily integrated cloud-based solutions.
Blueface began with a superlative voice-offering and through a strong R&D focus, we have developed and leveraged a customised IP platform for businesses of any size.
Headquartered between Dublin, IE and Florida, US — with offices in New York, Rome, Madrid, London as well as our partner network — Blueface & Star2Star are rapidly expanding our global reach.
To help us continue to our expedited growth, Blueface are seeking a talented Senior UI Developer to join our Team of Software developers. If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to our innovation-driven, fun-loving, high performance team — apply today!
Senior Angular JS Developer
Blueface is seeking an innovative and creative Angular JS Developer with 4+ years’ experience.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will join the global, multi-functional Blueface Technology Team and will be instrumental in the full software development life-cycle. This includes, but is not limited to, requirement gathering, design and development through to deployment and post-release.
We are looking for a candidate who is willing to grow alongside our innovative, high-growth company. The role will have scope to evolve based on the candidate’s desire to learn and become involved in other technical fields.
- Develop and test algorithms to solve complex business problems.
- Design and build complex data to support new business initiatives.
- Employ the latest techniques such as Agile Software Development.
Required Skills & Competencies
- TypeScript and ES6 would be a good plus
- Good knowledge AngularJS
- Good knowledge of Angular UI Boostrap, and SASS / LESS
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Solid experience using GIT
- Being at ease on Linux is required
- Knowledge / awareness of the security aspect of web sites is important
- Knowledge / awareness of the main web standards and on-page optimisation is important
Beneficial Skills & Competencies
- Experience with Node.js (grunt tasks) and Bower (Webpack) as a plus
- Modern Python web frameworks. eg Flask, Django
- Agile Software Development
- Python and common frameworks (as Flask) is a plus
- SQL (preferably Postgresql)
- Testing tools for unit and end-to-end tests such as Karma / Protractor
- Web Sockets / Web Hooks (as a plus)
- Blueface are as committed to developing our staff as we our to developing out stack. With this in mind, the ideal candidate will possess:
- BSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related areas.
- A proactive, self-motivated personality with a strong commitment to learning.
- Aware of the relationship between development and business with a strong sense of ownership
- Precise, decisive analytical skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and against tight deadlines
- No graphic design skill required
Location and Perks
Blueface HQ is located in the IFSC, in the heart of Dublin. The area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links (DART, Dublin Bus, LUAS), and close to all that Dublin City has to offer including parks, cinemas, theaters, bars and shopping.
We are two minutes from CHQ — a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — as well as Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Seven Wonders, Il Fiornaio and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Blueface also provide our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in rude health.
The IFSC is a hive of activity for the software development community and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.
Apply now to become the newest addition to the Blueface Team!
Role Type: Full-time
Industry: Telecommunications, Technology
Compensation: NEG, DOE