Recruitment is currently underway for experienced onboarding specialist to join our newly implemented Onboarding Team. The successful candidate must demonstrate a proven track record of outstanding customer service skills and the ability to identify and understand customer requirements.
Be a liaison throughout the deployment process between customers, the Sales Team and the Build Team to communicate hardware, number porting and build requirements by telephone or by email. This role also includes quality control over the account build and training for the customer on deployment.
- Be an approachable point of contact who guides the customer through the deployment process.
- Interact with the Sales Team, Blueface account managers and partners as well as the Build Team to make sure the customer’s requirements are communicated correctly.
- Analyse information from multiple sources to create solutions and define next steps in a fast pace environment with minimal manager direction.
- Be a product knowledge expert on Blueface services and future products recommending best product solutions based on the customer’s needs.
- Demonstrate Blueface to customers to show how our product can be adapted to improve their business
- Educate customers about Blueface’s support options, online tools and self-help or tutorial training resources.
- Perform quality checks ensuring errors are reduced or eliminated.
- Show strong work ethic with composure for intense project management.
- Communicate positively at all times with team members, customers, and other partners to ensure that a best-practice and team-focused approach is maintained to ensure all customers receive the highest possible standard of service.
- Follow existing processes and maintain satisfactory records of all customer information respecting data protection guidelines
- Train all our customer base, including partners, across all territories Blueface is growing in.
- Other activities and tasks as required by your direct manager from time to time and ad-hoc responsibilities as required for the continued development of Blueface.
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly reliable and focused individual with ambition and a proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding and customer centric environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a role that values the importance of customer experience whilst contributing to a fun and high performing team. The role requires the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in Customer Care, Onboarding, Quality Control and Training
- Ability to excel in an energetic, fast paced, customer focused environment, manage complexity and multitask.
- Fluent English and excellent telephone manner.
- Strong interpersonal relationship and partnership skills.
- Detail oriented with an intense focus on accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications, email and internet, along with an interest in learning new skills.
- Given the company’s expansion programme in Europe, any other European language skills will be considered an advantage.
Experience: minimum 2 years in a similar role
Function: Customer Care / Onboarding / Training / Quality Control
Compensation: Very favourable package, negotiable depending on skill-set.