Blueface is seeking an Office Manager to work closely with the management team to facilitate a wide and varied range of business operations and activities.
- Perform administrative tasks with meticulous attention to detail including calendar management, travel arrangements, preparing and tracking expense reports, meeting organisational deadlines.
- Anticipate management priorities in order to take ownership of internal and external queries and to proactively respond/action.
- Act as the first point of contact at reception for internal and external clients and contacts via telephone (call handling) and e-mail and also when visiting Blueface’s Offices.
- Assist in the running of an international team, including setting meeting agendas, tracking progress, taking meeting notes and generally sharing information within the team.
- Prepare papers, agendas and other relevant materials for team/attendees prior to key meetings e.g. the preparation of the monthly agenda, documents, follow up action points and key milestones
- Organise internal and external meetings and events and all related logistics
- Act as a focal point of contact with internal stakeholders and external suppliers, including the handling of confidential information to facilitate communication.
- Serve as a project manager for small projects.
- Sort, screen and prioritise incoming mail (by post and fax), drafting responses to correspondence where appropriate and flagging key actions.
- Other administrative tasks e.g. filing, faxing, photocopying, document binding, organising couriers etc.
- Office management tasks e.g liaise with building management, office supplies management, and responsibility of office facilities, etc.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly reliable and focused individual with ambition and a proven track record of operating in a dynamic environment. Strong communication and organisational skills are essential; as is experience working under pressure and collaborating with a wide variety of people while keeping the operations of the team moving forward.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a high level of organisational skills and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess the ability to maintain focus, control and positivity under pressure
- Highly motivated, proactive and with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be committed to providing high levels of service to both internal and external contacts.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint.
- Ability to initiate new process improvements
- Have a “can do” attitude.
Location and Perks
Blueface HQ is located in the IFSC, in the heart of Dublin.
The area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transport links (DART, Dublin Bus, LUAS), and close to all that Dublin City has to offer including parks, cinemas, bars and shopping.
We are two minutes from CHQ — a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — as well as Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Seven Wonders, Il Fornaio and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Blueface also provide our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in rude health.
Apply now to become the newest addition to the Blueface Team!