Blueface are seeking for awesome, enthusiastic people to join our Dublin based Customer Care and Onboarding team.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to assist the Blueface Direct Customers along with our global clients with their transition into the future of telecoms.
- Be an approachable point of contact who guides the customer through the customer deployment process, after-sales queries and account billing procedure.
- Liaise with the Blueface Sales Team, Account Management and Build Teams as well as Blueface Partners to communicate precise customer requirements.
- Become a product knowledge expert on Blueface’s current and future services. Use this knowledge to tailor our business solutions to customer’s needs.
- Members of the Blueface Customer Onboarding Team will be asked, as part of the role, to supplement Blueface Customer Support when required.
- Educate customers about Blueface’s support options, online tools and self-help or tutorial training resources. Utilise information from multiple sources to make proactive decisions.
- Perform quality checks ensuring errors are reduced or eliminated.
- Show strong work ethic with composure for intense project management.
- Deliver product training to all Blueface customers, partners and wholesalers.
- Other activities and tasks as required by your direct manager from time to time and ad-hoc responsibilities as required for the continued development of Blueface.
- Communicate positively at all times with team members, customers, and other partners to ensure that a best-practice and team-focused approach is maintained to ensure all customers receive the highest possible standard of service.
The Ideal candidate for this position is a highly reliable and focused individual with ambition and a proven track record in a dynamic, demanding and customer centric environment. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Customer Care, Onboarding, Quality Control or Training fields.
- Ability to excel in an energetic, fast paced, customer focused environment, manage complexity and multitask.
- English fluency and excellent telephone manner.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- An intense focus on accuracy – a detail devil.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft and Google Cloud suite, with particular attention to Microsoft Word / Excel and Google Docs / Sheets.
- Additional European language skills will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Partner Channel and Wholesale support is a bonus.
Experience: Min. 2 years in a similar role
Function Customer Care / Onboarding / Training / Quality Control
Industry: Telecommunications, Technology, Software
Compensation: Very favourable package, negotiable depending on skill-set.