Founded in 2004, Blueface is the recognised global standard for IP Unified Communications technology, offering ultra-reliable, easily integrated cloud-based solutions.
Blueface began with a superlative voice-offering and through a strong R&D focus, we have developed and leveraged a customised IP platform for businesses of any size.
Headquartered in Dublin, IE — with offices in Rome, Madrid, London as well as our partner network — Blueface is rapidly expanding our global reach.
If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to our innovation-driven, fun-loving, high performance team — apply today!
• Create written content to educate sales team and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work.
• Implement the development, delivery and training of effective sales playbooks in tight collaboration with sales management, marketing and operations.
• Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
• Sales knowledge management
• Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
• Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
• Conduct and report on market research.
• Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team.
• Create fresh and engaging sales & marketing collateral
• Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve sales support programs.
• Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
• Recognise patterns and trends
• Support sales and marketing with the delivery of winning bids and proposals
• Assist on sales calls and demos as needed.
• Keep abreast of all new customers won for use in further case studies
· 2+ years experience in sales/marketing
· Highly organised
· Strategic, data-driven thinker
· Excellent listening and written skills
· Process driven
Location and Perks
Blueface HQ is located in the IFSC, in the heart of Dublin. The area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links (DART, Dublin Bus, LUAS), and close to all that Dublin City has to offer including parks, cinemas, theaters, bars and shopping.
We are two minutes from CHQ — a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — as well as Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Blueface also provide our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in rude health.
The IFSC is a hive of activity for the software development community and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.
Apply now with your CV and cover letter to become the newest addition to the Blueface Team!
Role Type: Full-time
Compensation: NEG, DOE