Founded in 2004, Blueface is the recognised global standard for IP Unified Communications technology, offering ultra-reliable, easily integrated cloud-based solutions.
Blueface began with a superlative voice-offering and through a strong R&D focus, we have developed and leveraged a customised IP platform for businesses of any size.
Headquartered in Dublin, IE — with offices in Rome, Madrid, London as well as our partner network — Blueface is rapidly expanding our global reach.
If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to our innovation-driven, fun-loving, high performance team — apply today!
• Conduct an analysis of the current state of sales productivity.
• Establish metrics and objectives for sales enablement and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity.
• Be responsible for fixing repeated sales process issues and creating a simplified sale to order process to streamline and improve the sales to run process.
• Map company’s sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process and tools are required by our sales force to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in those processes.
• Be the champion of sales tools and associated data quality.
• Be a key stakeholder to develop best in class sales support team.
• Drive, in a measurable way, significant sales productivity increases.
• Utilise and leverage sales technology tools for reporting, forecasting and benchmarking.
• Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
· Excellent organisational skills
· An analytical approach
· Solid communication skills
· Strong experience with excel
Location and Perks
Blueface HQ is located in the IFSC, in the heart of Dublin. The area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links (DART, Dublin Bus, LUAS), and close to all that Dublin City has to offer including parks, cinemas, theaters, bars and shopping.
We are two minutes from CHQ — a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — as well as Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Blueface also provide our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in rude health.
The IFSC is a hive of activity for the software development community and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.
Apply now with your CV and cover letter to become the newest addition to the Blueface Team!
Role Type: Full-time
Compensation: NEG, DOE