Founded in 2004, Blueface is the recognised global standard for IP Unified Communications technology, offering ultra-reliable, easily integrated cloud-based solutions.
Blueface began with a superlative voice-offering and through a strong R&D focus, we have developed and leveraged a customised IP platform for businesses of any size. Headquartered in Dublin, IE — with offices in Rome, Madrid, London as well as our partner network — Blueface is rapidly expanding our global reach.
If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to our innovation-driven, fun-loving, high performance team — apply today!
- Understanding the Company product capabilities directly and for our partners.
- Knowledge of Unified Communications, Telecoms and General Technology sectors.
- Publish creative content across a variety of content types and target audiences such as blog posts, landing pages, email copy and e-books within a strict time allocation.
- Design strategies, email campaigns and content for the purposes of lead generation and partner enablement focus.
- Perform keyword and topic research using tools such as SEMrush, Majestic, Buzzsumo, Ahrefs etc.
- Devise strategic content calendars to achieve client objectives
- Use relevant tools to conduct Content Audits for clients, designed to identify top performing content, under-performing content, content for pruning, content for optimisation and any content gaps.
- Using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console, report on relevant search results, organic traffic and other agreed client KPIs on an ongoing basis and use your expertise to advise on next steps.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with fellow team members to meet client goals.
Experience and Skills
- Have a minimum of 2 years+ experience working in a related marketing executive role.
- Copywriting is an essential skill for this role.
- Proven track record in implementing marketing projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to write high quality and creative content.
- Self-motivated, well-organised, able to work independently and target driven to meet deadlines.
- Ability to use Adobe tools such as Photoshop is a bonus.
- Whitelabel content production experience is a bonus.
- Skilled with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) / Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Background in journalism is a bonus as well as advertising agency experience.
Location and Perks
Blueface HQ is located in the IFSC, in the heart of Dublin. The area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links (DART, Dublin Bus, LUAS), and close to all that Dublin City has to offer including parks, cinemas, theaters, bars and shopping.
We are two minutes from CHQ — a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — as well as Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Blueface also provide our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in rude health.
The IFSC is a hive of activity for the marketing community and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.
Apply now with your CV and cover letter to become the newest addition to the Blueface Team!
Role Type: Full-time
Industry: Telecommunications, Technology
Compensation: NEG, DOE