Partner Enablement Executive (French Speaker)
Founded in 2004, Blueface is the recognised global standard for IP Unified Communications technology, offering ultra-reliable, easily integrated cloud-based solutions.
Blueface began with a superlative voice-offering and through a strong R&D focus, we have developed and leveraged a customised IP platform for businesses of any size.
Headquartered in Dublin, IE — with offices in Rome, Madrid, London as well as our partner network — Blueface is rapidly expanding our global reach.
If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to our innovation-driven, fun-loving, high performance team — apply today!
- Take ownership in developing your partner's sales pipeline to achieve their monthly sales targets through a joint-selling program
- Achieve your weekly KPI targets
- Dealing with partner sales queries and leads in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
- Build rapport with your prospects to be a trusted knowledgeable resource and discover their communications needs
- Qualify customers with detailed questioning and score them internally on their likelihood to become a customer
- Cultivate trusted relationships with partners to help retain and originate new opportunities
- Develop a detailed knowledge of Blueface’s products/services, policies and procedures
- Provide accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast through diligent updating of CRM
- Superior communication skills (oral and written)
- Passionate, energetic and empathetic
- Focused on the success of the customer’s solution
- Detail oriented
- Technically savvy and interested in technology
- Ability to work independently while part of a collaborative sales team environment
- Knowledge of digital marketing and content-driven sales is a bonus.
Location and Perks
Blueface HQ is located in the IFSC, in the heart of Dublin. The area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links (DART, Dublin Bus, LUAS), and close to all that Dublin City has to offer including parks, cinemas, theaters, bars and shopping.
We are two minutes from CHQ — a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — as well as Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Blueface also provide our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in rude health.
The IFSC is a hive of activity for the software development community and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.
Apply now with your CV and cover letter to become the newest addition to the Blueface Team!
Role Type: Full-time
Compensation: NEG, DOE