Inside Sales Executive (2pm - 11pm)
Founded in 2004, Blueface is the recognized global standard for IP Unified Communications technology, offering ultra-reliable, easily integrated cloud-based solutions.
Blueface began with a superlative voice-offering and through a strong R&D focus, we have developed and leveraged a customized IP platform for businesses of any size.
Headquartered in Dublin, IE — with offices in Rome, Madrid, London, and the US as well as our partner network — Blueface is rapidly expanding our global reach. Our customers include some of the largest brand names.
If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to our innovation-driven, fun-loving, high performance team — apply today!
· Support an experienced team of Account Managers across the US with onboarding and training new partners on how to sell the product.
· Work directly with resellers and end customers in the US via the phone and email
· Prepare pitches to end customers, prepare competitive quote analysis, prepare bill (of customer current phone bill) analysis, handle objections
· Be a product champion and able to explain the benefits of the product versus competitors
· Give demos of our software via video call or webinar to partners or end customers
· Follow up via phone and email with prospects to assist them with the final process of signing contract and submitting payment.
· Stay on top of trends in the industry in the US
· Identify gaps in our marketing and sales enablement suite of products and work with marketing to create US centric sales content.
· Record notes on customer and partner interactions and provide insights to the management team
· Manage time to focus on the revenue generating activities
Must be willing to work US hours (2PM-11PM GMT) at least 4 days a week.
· Sales and goal (revenue) oriented
· Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
· Organized and focused
· Diligent in follow through on all tasks
· Extremely self-motivated with drive to grow & learn
· Energetic, enthusiastic and optimistic
· Professional, empathetic and good at building relationships
· Attention to detail and making things look aesthetically pleasing (presentations, documents etc.)
Preferred, but not required:
· Prior experience working with US business customers & partners
· Experienced in selling B2B tech/software
· Experience in solution selling
· Knowledge of the US UCaaS/Telecoms market dynamics (or willingness to learn)
· Experience supporting a remote team
Location and Perks
Blueface HQ is located in the IFSC, in the heart of Dublin. The area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links (DART, Dublin Bus, LUAS), and close to all that Dublin City has to offer including parks, cinemas, theaters, bars and shopping.
We are two minutes from CHQ — a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — as well as Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Blueface also provide our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in rude health.
The IFSC is a hive of activity for the software development community and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.
Apply now with your CV and cover letter to become the newest addition to the Blueface Team!