Process & Operations Specialist
Blueface’s portfolio of business-grade solutions customizable cloud voice unified communications platform is a member of Comcast Business’s portfolio of business-grade solutions. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company with three primary businesses: Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal and Sky. Making Comcast one of the world's largest connectivity and entertainment companies.
Recognised by Gartner in their UCaaS Magic Quadrant, Blueface has built upon superlative voice foundations to develop a feature-rich, easily customised proprietary platform for businesses and carriers of any size. Blueface has global reach with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and Philadelphia, USA; with additional offices in New York, Hong Kong, Rome, Madrid, and London. As a member of Comcast Business, Blueface’s culture is built on integrity and respect—with the goal of working together to drive ourselves and our businesses to always be creative, innovative, and competitive. At Blueface, we embrace good ideas and bring them to life quickly. We’re forward-looking and restless in looking for new ways to innovate for our customers.
Blueface is seeking a talented Process & Operations Specialist to join our Team.
If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to our innovation-driven, fun-loving, high performance team — apply today!
Process & Operations Specialist
Blueface is looking to hire an experienced process & operations specialist with a passion for providing excellent process & operations services to join our Dublin based Operations team to help us Support our Global Customer Base.
As a member of the Process team, you will be responsible for engagement with both direct and wholesale clients to assist in delivery operations within the company and of their account to one of the many Blueface platforms, provide the relevant training and provide exceptional ongoing support by phone and email throughout the customers lifetime with Blueface.
- Coordinate with various internal teams and customer stakeholders to evaluate existing processes, resolve any expediency issues and design improved processes
- Analyze all applications and integrate workflow in various groups for effective implementation for new Whitelabel launches
- Develop and maintain logs for all environmental legislation and ensure all modifications according to regulations
- Ensure compliance to all company procedures for various job functions
- Organize all work and ensure compliance to all health & safety regulations and perform appropriate duties for same
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to excel in an energetic, fast-paced, customer focused environment, along with strong attention to detail and a thorough knowledge of the business.
- Excellent in Time Management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications, email and internet, along with an interest in learning new skills.
- System Configuration experience
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly reliable and focused individual with ambition and a proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding & customer centric environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a role that values the importance of customer experience whilst contributing to a fun and high performing team
Location & Perks
Comcast offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive healthcare benefits program that delivers value to you and your family while supporting the company’s business objectives.
Blueface HQ is located in the IFSC, in the heart of Dublin. The area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links (DART, Dublin Bus, LUAS), and is close to all that Dublin City has to offer including restaurants, cinemas, theatres, bars and shopping.
We are two minutes from CHQ — a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — including Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Freshi, The Bake House, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Blueface also provides our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in rude health.
The IFSC is a hive of activity for the software development community and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.
Apply now to become the newest addition to the Blueface Team!
Role Type: One Year Fixed Term Contract
Industry: Telecommunications Compensation: NEG, DOE