Blueface’s portfolio of business-grade solutions customizable cloud voice unified communications platform is a member of Comcast Business’s portfolio of business-grade solutions. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company with three primary businesses: Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal and Sky. Making Comcast one of the world's largest connectivity and entertainment companies.
Recognised by Gartner in their UCaaS Magic Quadrant, Blueface has built upon superlative voice foundations to develop a feature-rich, easily customised proprietary platform for businesses and carriers of any size. Blueface has global reach with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and Philadelphia, USA; with additional offices in New York, Hong Kong, Rome, Madrid, and London. As a member of Comcast Business, Blueface’s culture is built on integrity and respect—with the goal of working together to drive ourselves and our businesses to always be creative, innovative, and competitive. At Blueface, we embrace good ideas and bring them to life quickly. We’re forward-looking and restless in looking for new ways to innovate for our customers.
Blueface is seeking a talented and experienced Project Manager to join our Team.
If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to our innovation-driven, fun-loving, high performance team — apply today!
This is a key position in the executive management office team of Blueface. The role will be based in Dublin at the Blueface head office. The role will report to the Head of the Executive Management Office and will have regular interaction with the CEO.
The position will suit an ambitious suitably qualified professional, preferably with experience in global project and programme management. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader with excellent process building and documentation management skills.
We are looking for a candidate who is willing to grow alongside our innovative, high-growth company. The role will have scope to evolve based on the candidate’s desire to learn and become involved in other fields.
- End to end management of programmes through the entire life-cycle process; from the point of inception to final service delivery.
- Lead, motivate and manage the assigned project team for the duration of the project; monitor and motivate the cross functional team assigned to the project (s); ensuring they understand their deliverables and the overall objectives of the project.
- Creating an effective Project Plan to ensure the appropriate representation and terms of reference are in place to govern the project through the lifecycle.
- Ensure the delivery of all project documentary deliverables to agreed scope, and agreed milestones and assure quality standards
- Adhere to established governance processes e.g. Change Control, Risk Management Reporting, and Financial Management.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule when necessary to accommodate the hours required for maintaining global business relationships;
- Performs other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Proven project management experience ideally gained in a management consulting, financial services or hi-tech environment in a fast moving business.
- Experience of managing and motivating cross-functional teams and both internal and external communication around project status.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills in a regulatory context.
- A proven ability to manage challenging priorities and workloads, and ensure delivery.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills.
- A self-starter who is comfortable working in a highly demanding, rapidly changing environment.
- A balance of start-up experience (focus on delivery) and established company experience (focus on scale)
Blueface are as committed to developing our staff as we our to developing our stack. With this in mind, the ideal candidate will possess:
- A proactive, self-motivated personality with a strong commitment to learning.
- Aware of the relationship between development and business with a strong sense of ownership
- Precise, decisive analytical skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and against tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to prioritization of business objectives;
- Possess strong exemplary organisational skills and creative problem solving abilities;
- Confidence to make critical observations and take decisive actions when required;
- Brings a sense of urgency and careful attention to detail to all assignments;
- Professionalism, integrity, dependability and advanced time management awareness;
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced work environment;
- Active listening habits
- High social/cultural intelligence for influencing the progression of business strategies and objectives at department and team levels;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about the business and the industry in pursuit of continued professional growth and development with the company;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite, especially PowerPoint and Google Slides.
- Have a “can do” attitude and demonstrate a desire to deliver performance excellence.
Location & Perks
Comcast offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive healthcare benefits program that delivers value to you and your family while supporting the company’s business objectives.
Blueface HQ is located in the IFSC, in the heart of Dublin. The area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links (DART, Dublin Bus, LUAS), and is close to all that Dublin City has to offer including restaurants, cinemas, theatres, bars and shopping. We are two minutes from CHQ — a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — including Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Freshi, The Bake House, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Blueface also provides our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in rude health.
The IFSC is a hive of activity for the software development community and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.
Apply now to become the newest addition to the Blueface Team!
Role Type: One Year Fixed Term Contract
Compensation: NEG, DOE