Onboarding & Customer Support (FR/ES Required)
Blueface’s portfolio of business-grade solutions customizable cloud voice unified communications platform is a member of Comcast Business’s portfolio of business-grade solutions. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company with three primary businesses: Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal and Sky. Making Comcast one of the world's largest connectivity and entertainment companies.
Recognised by Gartner in their UCaaS Magic Quadrant, Blueface has built upon superlative voice foundations to develop a feature-rich, easily customised proprietary platform for businesses and carriers of any size. Blueface has global reach with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and Philadelphia, USA; with additional offices in New York, Hong Kong, Rome, Madrid, and London. As a member of Comcast Business, Blueface’s culture is built on integrity and respect—with the goal of working together to drive ourselves and our businesses to always be creative, innovative, and competitive. At Blueface, we embrace good ideas and bring them to life quickly. We’re forward-looking and restless in looking for new ways to innovate for our customers.
Blueface is seeking a talented Wholesale OCS to join our Team.
If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to our innovation-driven, fun-loving, high performance team — apply today!
Blueface is looking to hire an experienced onboarding & customer support specialist with a passion for providing awesome customer services to join our Dublin based Onboarding & Customer Support team to help us Support our Global Customer Base.
As a member of the OCS team, you will be responsible to engage with both direct and wholesale clients to assist in the Onboarding of their account to one of the many Blueface platforms, provide the relevant training and provide exceptional ongoing support by phone and email throughout the customers lifetime with Blueface.
- Coordinate with end users and customers ensuring their new system installation process and activities are clear, concise and above all smooth from start to finish while adhering to contract terms.
- Have a keen eye toward attention to detail, completing multiple project deadlines while also being attentive to the customer's needs.
- Proactively identify issues that may prevent an order from advancing to installation and escalate matters to the appropriate party for resolution assistance.
- Assist with account management functions including, but not limited to, number porting, billing, set up of special call features and such other duties as may arise from time to time.
- Perform QA checks on new system, equipment and service orders
- Appropriately monitor order exceptions and unique customer situations
- Build and Configure Customer accounts
- You will be responsible for answering incoming calls from Agents and End Customers
- Initiating Support ticket and Documentation and escalating tickets when appropriate
- Provide remote training sessions to New and Existing Customers/Partners.
- Problem diagnostics and resolution and - all while making sure that our customers have the best possible customer service experience.
- Communicate positively at all times with team members, customers, and other partners to ensure that a best-practice and team-focused approach is maintained to ensure all customers receive the highest possible standard of service and support.
Skills & Competencies
- Fluent in English with an excellent telephone manner.
- Experience in Technical Support, Help Desk Support or Customer Service
- Ability to excel in an energetic, fast-paced, customer focused environment, along with strong attention to detail and a thorough knowledge of the business.
- Excellent in Time Management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications, email and internet, along with an interest in learning new skills.
- System Configuration experience.
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly reliable and focused individual with ambition and a proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding & customer centric environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a role that values the importance of customer experience whilst contributing to a fun and high performing team
Location & Perks
Comcast offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive healthcare benefits program that delivers value to you and your family while supporting the company’s business objectives.
Blueface HQ is located in the IFSC, in the heart of Dublin. The area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links (DART, Dublin Bus, LUAS), and is close to all that Dublin City has to offer including restaurants, cinemas, theatres, bars and shopping.
We are two minutes from CHQ — a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — including Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Freshi, The Bake House, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Blueface also provides our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in rude health.
The IFSC is a hive of activity for the software development community and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.
Apply now to become the newest addition to the Blueface Team!
Role Type: One Year Fixed Term Contract
Industry: Telecommunications Compensation: NEG, DOE