Enterprise Sales Engineer
Blueface’s portfolio of business-grade solutions customizable cloud voice unified communications platform is a member of Comcast Business’s portfolio of business-grade solutions. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company with three primary businesses: Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal and Sky. Making Comcast one of the world's largest connectivity and entertainment companies.
Recognised by Gartner in their UCaaS Magic Quadrant, Blueface has built upon superlative voice foundations to develop a feature-rich, easily customised proprietary platform for businesses and carriers of any size. Blueface has global reach with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and Philadelphia, USA; with additional offices in New York, Hong Kong, Rome, Madrid, and London. As a member of Comcast Business, Blueface’s culture is built on integrity and respect—with the goal of working together to drive ourselves and our businesses to always be creative, innovative, and competitive. At Blueface, we embrace good ideas and bring them to life quickly. We’re forward-looking and restless in looking for new ways to innovate for our customers.
Blueface is seeking a talented Enterprise Sales Engineer to join our Team.
If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to our innovation-driven, fun-loving, high performance team — apply today!
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers
- Talk with customers, channel partners and engineers to assess technical needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs while helping clients solve problems with the system
- Assist in the research and developing new products
- Establish technical credibility and build relationships with key stakeholders in accounts
- Actively participate in sales strategy planning, sales calls, customer design sessions, and technical evaluations
Skills & Competencies
- Fluent in English with an excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work independently while part of a collaborative sales team environment
- Excellent in Time Management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications, email and internet, along with an interest in learning new skills.
Location & Perks
Comcast offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive healthcare benefits program that delivers value to you and your family while supporting the company’s business objectives.
Blueface HQ is located in the IFSC, in the heart of Dublin. The area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links (DART, Dublin Bus, LUAS), and is close to all that Dublin City has to offer including restaurants, cinemas, theatres, bars and shopping.
We are two minutes from CHQ — a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — including Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Freshi, The Bake House, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Blueface also provides our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in rude health.
The IFSC is a hive of activity for the software development community and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.
Apply now to become the newest addition to the Blueface Team!
- Private Healthcare Coverage
- Pension (PRSA) with contribution scheme of up to 10% from January
- Excellent Annual Leave
- Linkedin Learning & Harvard Mentor Manager
- Corporate Partnerships
- Travel Scheme benefits
- Hardware and Software Licences
Role Type: One Year Fixed Term Contract
Industry: Telecommunications Compensation: NEG, DOE