Wholesale Account Manager
Introduction to Blueface
Blueface, a Comcast Business Company is a leading global Unified Communications as a Service Provider (UCaaS) to carriers and businesses of any size, anywhere in the world.
Recognised by Gartner in their UCaaS Magic Quadrant, Blueface has built upon superlative voice foundations to develop a feature-rich, easily customised proprietary platform for businesses and carriers of any size.
Blueface has global reach with headquarters in Dublin, IE and Philadelphia, US and additional offices in New York, Hong Kong, Rome, Madrid, and London.
Blueface is seeking a talented Wholesale Account Manager to join our Team.
If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to our innovation-driven, fun-loving, high performance team — apply today!
To help us continue to our expedited growth, Blueface are seeking a talented Wholesale Account Manager to join our Sales & Operations department. If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to our innovation-driven, fun-loving, high performance team — apply today!
- Prepare, implement and execute strategic account management plans and update on a regular basis
- Identifying, initiating and developing new business by searching for potential customers
- Build and maintain account relationships and customer satisfaction throughout the customer organisation
- Collaborate and communicate closely with various departments within Blueface to help in improving the customer experience for our customers
- Identify opportunities to increase the value of current customers
- Identify risk factors in retaining customers and work to mitigate these churn risks
- Engage in proactive communication with customers to keep them abreast of product and company updates
- Build and maintain a high level of knowledge across product, industry and company
- Maintain a healthy and acceptable profit margin on all customer account
- Ensure all customers are in contract
- Provide detailed and regular reports to the Wholesale Director on performance
- Training personnel and helping team member(s) develop their skills and to improve best Practices of selling and where there is potential for building knowledge.
- Upon request, developing goals for other team member(s) and ensuring they are met
- Other activities and tasks as required by your direct manager from time to time and ad-hoc responsibilities as required for the continued development of Blueface.
- Excel in an energetic, customer-focused environment.
- Ability to manage complexity and multitask to ensure accurate, detailed builds.
- To ensure consistency of care, exceptional reporting is essential.
- Strong interpersonal relationship and partnership skills.
- Project Management Skills
- Working knowledge of cloud-based collaboration tools like Google Docs.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Customer focused business experience,
- Cloud/Telecoms industry experience preferable.
- Account Management/Client-Focused Solutions Experience
Location & Perks
Comcast offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive healthcare benefits program that delivers value to you and your family while supporting the company’s business objectives.
Blueface HQ is located in the IFSC, in the heart of Dublin. The area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links (DART, Dublin Bus, LUAS), and is close to all that Dublin City has to offer including restaurants, cinemas, theatres, bars and shopping.
We are two minutes from CHQ — a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — including Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Freshi, The Bake House, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Blueface also provides our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in rude health.
The IFSC is a hive of activity for the software development community and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.
Apply now to become the newest addition to the Blueface Team!
Role Type: One Year Fixed Term Contract
Industry: Telecommunications Compensation: NEG, DOE