Partner Enablement Specialist
Introduction to Blueface
Blueface, a Comcast Business Company is a leading global Unified Communications as a Service Provider (UCaaS) to carriers and businesses of any size, anywhere in the world.
Recognised by Gartner in their UCaaS Magic Quadrant, Blueface has built upon superlative voice foundations to develop a feature-rich, easily customised proprietary platform for businesses and carriers of any size.
Blueface has global reach with headquarters in Dublin, IE and Philadelphia, US and additional offices in New York, Hong Kong, Rome, Madrid, and London.
Blueface is seeking a talented Partner Enablement Specialist to join our Team.
If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to our innovation-driven, fun-loving, high performance team — apply today!
Partner Enablement Specialist
As part of Blueface’s Sales team, this role is responsible for the continuous management, support and development of new & existing channel partners tasked with delivering our services to their customers. The Partner Enablement specialist works cross-functionally across a variety of responsibilities, collaborating with internal team members to ensure that channel partners have the adequate resources to deliver the cloud solution successfully.
The primary objective is to improve partner success and adoption of Blueface products.
- Enable their partner channel to sell Blueface's cloud communications service white labelled under their brand.
- Proactively identify and qualify new partner opportunities and onboard them to our sales cycle.
- Take ownership in developing the partner's sales pipeline and achieve monthly sales targets through a joint-selling program
- Build rapport with your partners and cultivate a strong relationship as a trusted advisor and knowledgeable resource
- Achieve your weekly KPI targets
- Help qualify opportunities with detailed questioning and score them internally on their likelihood to become a customer
- Originate new opportunities through your own research and relationship building
- Liaise with team members in marketing, support, onboarding, product and finance to achieve success for your partners
- Provide accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast through diligent updating of Blueface’s CRM
- Demo the Blueface platform and service
- Training partner on how to sell Blueface
- Ensuring your partner has all adequate tools, content, resources and the right strategy to be successful in selling Blueface
- Excel in an energetic, customer-focused environment.
- Ability to manage complexity and multitask to ensure accurate, detailed builds.
- To ensure consistency of care, exceptional reporting is essential.
- Strong interpersonal relationship and partnership skills.
- Project Management Skills
- Working knowledge of cloud-based collaboration tools like Google Docs.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Customer focused business experience,
- Account Management/Client-Focused Solutions Experience
Location and Perks
Comcast offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive healthcare benefits program that delivers value to you and your family while supporting the company’s business objectives.
Blueface HQ is located in the heart of Dublin. As it stands, Blueface is currently fully remote but we will have our new offices opened within North Dock in 2021! This area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links and is close to all that Dublin city has to offer.
We are only a few minutes walk from the CHQ— a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — including Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Freshi, The Bake House, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away.
North Dock is a short walk to the IFSC and is a hive of activity for the software development community and large companies and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.
- Private Healthcare Coverage
- Pension (PRSA) with contribution scheme of up to 10% from January
- Excellent Annual Leave
- Linkedin Learning & Harvard Mentor Manager
- Corporate Partnerships
- Travel Scheme benefits
- Hardware and Software Licences
Apply now to become the newest addition to the Blueface Team!