Onboarding & Customer Support Team Lead (US Hours, 5pm -2am)
Blueface’s portfolio of business-grade solutions customizable cloud voice unified communications platform is a member of Comcast Business’s portfolio of business-grade solutions. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company with three primary businesses: Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal and Sky. Making Comcast one of the world's largest connectivity and entertainment companies.
Recognised by Gartner in their UCaaS Magic Quadrant, Blueface has built upon superlative voice foundations to develop a feature-rich, easily customised proprietary platform for businesses and carriers of any size. Blueface has global reach with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and Philadelphia, USA; with additional offices in New York, Hong Kong, Rome, Madrid, and London. As a member of Comcast Business, Blueface’s culture is built on integrity and respect—with the goal of working together to drive ourselves and our businesses to always be creative, innovative, and competitive. At Blueface, we embrace good ideas and bring them to life quickly. We’re forward-looking and restless in looking for new ways to innovate for our customers.
Onboarding & Customer Support Team Lead
Blueface is looking to hire an experienced onboarding & customer support team lead with a passion for providing awesome customer services to join our Dublin based Onboarding & Customer Support team to help us Support our Global Customer Base.
As a member of the OCS team, you are responsible for ensuring operational readiness (tools, process, procedure and training) and excellence across our Onboarding, Support and Accounts teams.
- Lead the team to ensure successful customer onboarding and ongoing support
- Teach and mentor new joiners and manage existing team members development
- Ensure appropriate process and procedures are in place for all activities carried out by the team
- Ensure both recurring 1 to 1 and team meetings are in place to foster an open environment for facilitating feedback and growth
- Resolve escalated customer and Whitelabel/Partner onboarding queries
- Proactively identify trends in issues that may prevent an order from advancing to installation and escalate matters to the appropriate party for resolution assistance.
- Proactively identify trends by monitoring and reporting on incoming calls and tickets and in turn providing training to the team as required
- Ensure platform training is offered to all new customers onboarding to reduce queries in the support team within the following weeks
- Ensure platform faults are reported as per the agreed procedure to NOC in a timely manner having undergone the agreed troubleshooting steps. Manage customer expectations while these faults are under investigation and fix
- Attend recurring meetings with partners to analyse teams performance and metrics
- Communicate positively at all times with team members, customers, and other partners to ensure that a best-practice and team-focused approach is maintained to ensure all customers receive the highest possible standard of service and support.
- Support adhoc operations and business initiatives as required acting as an SME within the Operations space
- Recommend improvements in products, services, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to excel in an energetic, fast paced, customer focused environment
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure
- The expertise to work well individually and within a team, across multiple locations and parties
- Zendesk experience is a bonus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite tools Previous experience with IP & Telephony
- Experience working with global teams
- Additional Languages is a plus
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting customer escalations in a ticket based workflow while achieving SLA requirements
- 3+ years experience in Technical Support, Help Desk Support or Customer Service
- 1+ year Team Lead/Management experience
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly reliable and focused individual with ambition and a proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding & customer centric environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a role that values the importance of customer experience whilst contributing to a fun and high performing team
Location & Perks
Comcast offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive healthcare benefits program that delivers value to you and your family while supporting the company’s business objectives.
Blueface HQ is located in the IFSC, in the heart of Dublin. The area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links (DART, Dublin Bus, LUAS), and is close to all that Dublin City has to offer including restaurants, cinemas, theatres, bars and shopping.
We are two minutes from CHQ — a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — including Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Freshi, The Bake House, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Blueface also provides our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in rude health.
The IFSC is a hive of activity for the software development community and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.
Apply now to become the newest addition to the Blueface Team!