Account Executive - Sales
Blueface’s portfolio of business-grade solutions customizable cloud voice unified communications platform is a member of Comcast Business’s portfolio of business-grade solutions. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company with three primary businesses: Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal and Sky. Making Comcast one of the world's largest connectivity and entertainment companies.
Recognised by Gartner in their UCaaS Magic Quadrant, Blueface has built upon superlative voice foundations to develop a feature-rich, easily customised proprietary platform for businesses and carriers of any size. Blueface has global reach with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and Philadelphia, USA; with additional offices in New York, Hong Kong, Rome, Madrid, and London. As a member of Comcast Business, Blueface’s culture is built on integrity and respect—with the goal of working together to drive ourselves and our businesses to always be creative, innovative, and competitive. At Blueface, we embrace good ideas and bring them to life quickly. We’re forward-looking and restless in looking for new ways to innovate for our customers.
To help us continue to our expedited growth, Blueface are seeking a talented Sales person to join our Sales team. If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to our innovation-driven, fun-loving, high performance team — apply today!
- Understand the overall goals and objectives and lead the sales team to achieve them
- Take ownership in developing your sales pipeline and achieve monthly sales targets and KPIs
- Build rapport with your partners and cultivate a strong relationship as a trusted advisor and knowledgeable resource
- Help qualify opportunities with detailed questioning and score them internally on their likelihood to become a customer
- Originate new opportunities through your own research and relationship building
- Liaise with team members in marketing, support, onboarding, product and finance to achieve success for your partners
- Provide accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast through diligent updating of Blueface’s CRM
- Demo the Blueface platform and service, positively influencing the customer on their purchasing decision
- Training partner on how to sell Blueface
- Ensuring your partner has all adequate tools, content, resources and the right strategy to be successful in selling Blueface
- Negotiate with customers and secure contract and payment
- Cross sales of services revenue and/or re-contracting initiatives from time to time with existing Blueface customers.
- Contribute to the learning environment of the sales team to improve best practices of selling and where there is potential for building knowledge for others.
- Ability to communicate with different departments and teams involved in pre or post-sale
Education level required for role (if applicable):
- BA/BS or equivalent university degree
Preferred Requirements for Role (if applicable) Ex: (Certifications, industry experience, areas of expertise)
- Previous experience in Telecoms a bonus
- Proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding and customer centric environment
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure
- Good analytical problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to take on multiple tasks both independently and within a team environment
Years of Experience Requires to performance role (Estimate- can be a range):
- 1+ years experience in B2B sales, business development role, or account management
Location & Perks
Comcast offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive healthcare benefits program that delivers value to you and your family while supporting the company’s business objectives.
Blueface HQ is located in the heart of Dublin. As it stands, Blueface is currently fully remote but we will have our new offices opened within North Dock in 2021! This area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links and is close to all that Dublin city has to offer.
We are only a few minutes walk from the CHQ— a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — including Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Freshi, The Bake House, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away. Blueface also provides our staff with WebDoctor, a remote GP-service to keep you in good health.
North Dock is a short walk to the IFSC and is a hive of activity for the software development community and large companies and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.
Apply now to become the newest addition to the Blueface Team!
Industry: Telecommunications Compensation: NEG, DOE
Contract Status: Permanent