Blueface’s portfolio of business-grade solutions customizable cloud voice unified communications platform is a member of Comcast Business’s portfolio of business-grade solutions. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company with three primary businesses: Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal and Sky. Making Comcast one of the world's largest connectivity and entertainment companies.
Recognised by Gartner in their UCaaS Magic Quadrant, Blueface has built upon superlative voice foundations to develop a feature-rich, easily customised proprietary platform for businesses and carriers of any size. Blueface has global reach with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and Philadelphia, USA; with additional offices in New York, Hong Kong, Rome, Madrid, and London. As a member of Comcast Business, Blueface’s culture is built on integrity and respect—with the goal of working together to drive ourselves and our businesses to always be creative, innovative, and competitive. At Blueface, we embrace good ideas and bring them to life quickly. We’re forward-looking and restless in looking for new ways to innovate for our customers.
If your talents match the brief and you can contribute to our innovation-driven, fun-loving, high performance team — apply today!
Blueface is seeking an innovative and creative Angular Developer with 3-5 years’ experience.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will join the global, multi-functional Blueface Technology Team and will be instrumental in the full software development life-cycle. This includes, but is not limited to, requirement gathering, design and development through to deployment and post-release.
- We are looking for a candidate who is willing to grow alongside our innovative, high-growth company. The role will have scope to evolve based on the candidate’s desire to learn and become involved in other technical fields.
- Develop and test algorithms to solve complex business problems.
- Design and build complex data to support new business initiatives.
- Employ the latest techniques such as agile software development.
- Develop user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies
- Research, analyze, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature
- Collaborate with product teams to more accurately define new features
- Collaborate with UX in the building of a design system/component library
- Ensure high performance of all systems developed
- Aware of the relationship between development and business with a strong sense of ownership
- Precise, decisive analytical skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and against tight deadlines
Preferred Requirements for Role (if applicable) Ex: (Certifications, industry experience, areas of expertise)
- TypeScript and ES6 would be a good plus
- Good knowledge of Angular UI Bootstrap, and SASS / LESS
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Solid experience using GIT
- Being at ease on Linux is required
- Knowledge / awareness of the security aspect of web sites is important
- Testing tools for unit and end-to-end tests such as Karma / Protractor
- Web Sockets / Web Hooks (as a plus)
- Experience with Node.js (grunt tasks) and Bower (Webpack) as a plus
- Modern Python web frameworks. eg Flask, Django
- Agile Software Development
- Python and common frameworks (as Flask) is a plus
- SQL (preferably Postgresql)
- Experience in Angular 4 and higher (AngularJS a plus)
- Experience with Kanban Methodology a plus
Blueface are as committed to developing our staff as we our to developing out stack. With this in mind, the ideal candidate will possess:
BSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related areas.
A proactive, self-motivated personality with a strong commitment to learning.
Aware of the relationship between development and business with a strong sense of ownership
Precise, decisive analytical skills.
An ability to work under pressure and against tight deadlines
No graphic design skill required
Location and Perks
Comcast offers its employees a comprehensive and competitive healthcare benefits program that delivers value to you and your family while supporting the company’s business objectives.
Blueface HQ is located in the heart of Dublin. As it stands, Blueface is currently fully remote but we will have our new offices opened within North Dock in 2021! This area is served by excellent infrastructure and public transit links and is close to all that Dublin city has to offer.
We are only a few minutes walk from the CHQ— a space teeming with excellent lunch spots — including Foodie, the Natural Bakery, Freshi, The Bake House, Seven Wonders, Il Fiorino and a host of the highest quality coffee shops and grocery stores.
The Liffey is lined with benches for relaxing riverside breaks, there are numerous quality restaurants and hotels in the area and you’ll find Dublin’s spectacular coastline just 10-minutes away.
North Dock is a short walk to the IFSC and is a hive of activity for the software development community and large companies and you’re never far from a MeetUp, conference or tech-driven breakfast morning.
Private Healthcare Coverage
Pension (PRSA) with contribution scheme of up to 10% from January
Excellent Annual Leave
Linkedin Learning & Harvard Mentor Manager
Travel Scheme benefits
Hardware and Software Licences
Contract Status: Permanent