Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Director of Marketing and Communications
Salary & Grade: Grade 4 with a starting salary of €66,265. The Scale for this Grade is €66,265 - €82,983. New Entrants to the Public Sector commence on the first point of the Scale.
Job Purpose: To advance the organisation’s digital marketing presence to effectively deliver on Bord Bia’s
Strategic priority of building a focussed differentiated positioning for Irish Food, Drink and Horticulture in order to drive awareness of and preference for Food Brand Ireland in priority markets and to build and maintain the corporate value of Bord Bia.
Key Organisational Relationships:
Marketing Director, Website Architect, Digital Content Executive, Strategic Planning & Brand Marketing Manager, Events and Brand Activation Manager, Corporate Marketing and Communications Manager, the full Marketing & Communications Team, Insight & Planning Team, Origin Green Team, Sector Teams and the overseas markets team.
Key External Relationships:
Digital and Web Service providers, Marketing Institute of Ireland, Digital Marketing Institute, Peer Digital Marketing Professionals/Network.
1.Lead Digital Marketing Strategies for Food Brand Ireland and Bord Bia in line with the overall marketing strategy, inclusive of a Web strategy and Content Marketing Strategy to deliver on set KPIs.
2.Collaborate and ideate with the brand marketing team and the corporate marketing team to develop cross-channel, user centric, digital marketing campaigns reflective of brand image and positioning for Food Brand Ireland and for Bord Bia corporately.
3.Manage digital supplier relationships and performance to ensure the delivery of timely and quality services.
4.Act as champion for a digital approach to our marketing across the organisation, to optimise the digital interface and engagement with our target user audiences from a marketing communications perspective in accordance with best practice within the resources available to Bord Bia.
1.Develop and lead the execution of the Web CMS implementation and migration strategic plan for the organisation.
2.Lead the development and establishment of an efficient and effective Digital Asset Management system for the organisation aligned with Food Brand Ireland and the Corporate Brand Proposition.
3.Assist the brand marketing team to develop digital marketing plans that integrate technologies such as online advertising, social media and email marketing, CRM, Search Engine Optimisation and web data analytics for full evaluation.
4.Work with internal teams and external agencies to manage SEO in content creation, planning and execution to enhance the effectiveness of search ranking across Bord Bia’s websites and digital platforms.
5.Develop best practice reporting methodology for digital marketing technology performance and assist in the evaluation of all digital marketing campaigns, assessed against campaign goals and KPIs.
6.Review technologies and explore new digital marketing technology developments to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives of the organisation through the full marketing mix.
7.Provide frameworks and support for the rollout of new digital marketing technologies to internal teams in tool kit form.
8.Manage external agency relationships relative to digital marketing including their performance management.
9.Manage and develop the digital marketing team in line with the Bord Bia competency framework and Performance Management System.
10. Manage Budgets effectively for quality and value for money and for the timely delivery of digital projects and programmes.
- Degree or masters qualification in Digital Marketing
- 6-8 years’ experience working in digital marketing
- Successful track record of creating and delivering effective digital marketing strategies and plans
- A proven history developing digital marketing campaigns, and managing SEO, PPC, & social media strategies
- Strong project management skills to manage projects, programmes, teams and agencies across complex projects on time and within budget to a high technical standard
- Lead, thrive and encourage cross team collaboration, inclusive of supplier teams and with a focus on performance management
- Results focused with strong analytical skills
- Experience of website migration projects
- Track record of implementing organisation wide digital marketing systems
- You are performance oriented and results-driven, always keen to find creative ideas and take initiative
- Proficiency with email tools, CRM, and marketing automation tools is a plus
- Ability to manage time effectively, setting and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality of work
*Closing date for applications is 5.00 pm on September 28th 2018*