Job Title: Digital Content Executive
Reporting to: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary & Grade: Grade 5 with a starting salary of €41,746. The Scale for this Grade is €41,746 - €61,628. New Entrants to the Public Sector commence on the first point of the Scale
Job Purpose: Responsible for digital content across Bord Bia’s multiple websites platforms, to ensure user
centric communication, in line with the organisation’s digital marketing strategies.
Key Internal Relationships:
Digital Marketing Manager, Website Architect, Marketing Director, the full Marketing & Communications Team, Insight & Planning Team, Origin Green Team, Sector Teams and the Overseas Markets Team.
Key External Relationships:
Digital Marketing and Web Service providers, Digital Marketing Institute, Peer Digital Marketing Professionals/Network.
1.Contribute to the development of digital marketing strategies for Bord Bia, and specifically an effective integrated content strategy and roadmap for enhancing the organisation’s online marketing performance for our brands.
2.Execute and implement effective digital marketing and content plans, which perform technically and from an integrated digital marketing perspective.
3.Establish analytics reporting frameworks and monitor content performance.
- Participate in the development of Digital Marketing Strategies and the development of strategic content plans that integrate with our digital and traditional marketing.
- Create an effective content strategy and roadmap for optimising the organisation’s online presence from a brand engagement and performance perspective.
- Manage and update content (e.g. text, images, video and other media) across Bord Bia’s digital landscape to create optimum user experiences, in line with the organisation’s digital content strategy
- Writing, editing and proofreading site content.
- Work closely with the Web Architect to maintain site standards with regard to new development and resolve any technical challenges in displaying the content through the Content Management System.
- Optimize content according to SEO, and ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented throughout the CMS and by users of the system.
- Develop guidelines and best practice documentation for content publication to ensure brand consistency throughout the organisation.
- Analyse website traffic and user engagement metrics for reporting purposes and to enhance content and develop user centric content journeys.
- Manage the Digital Asset Management system to support best practice content sharing across the organisation.
- Collaborate with internal teams and project manage external agencies and other vendor partners.
- Review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and content requirements of the organisation.
- Degree level qualification in relevant discipline e.g. Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communications, Journalism etc.
- 3+ years' experience in digital content or digital marketing with particular focus on digital content editing
- Track record as a digital content manager or digital marketing with particular focus on digital content editing
- Proven experience working on innovative and successful content strategies
- Content Management System Experience. Knowledge of Episerver CMS is advantageous but not a must
- Agency management experience
- Demonstrable experience of SEO/SEM
- Solid understanding of PPC, email marketing and social media
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital user journeys that engage, inform and motivate
- Proficient knowledge of website analytics tools
- Solid inbound marketing experience
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy in your written communications
- Project management of digital projects on time, within budget and to a high standard
*Closing date for applications is 5.00 pm on Friday September 28th 2018*