Job Title: Programme Administrator – EU Co-Financed Projects
Reporting to: Programme Director
Job Purpose: To manage the administration for the implementation of the EU Pork & Poultry Campaign for China and Mexico
Key Organisational Relationships
Finance Department, Events and Exhibitions Department, Shanghai office, Sector Managers
Key External Relationships
Implementing body, Department of Agriculture, Food & the Marine, embassies, external suppliers, internal and external auditors and Irish pig and poultry processors.
1. Provide support to the Programme Team in the administration and management of European Pig and Poultry Information and Promotion Campaigns in China and Mexico.
2. Maintain records of all programme deliverables and provide periodic progress reports
3. Record and monitor the campaign budget
4. Ensure the programme is executed in line with EU Regulations and Guidelines
- Develop relationships with the Implementing body, evaluation agency, sector managers and programme executives in the day to day management of the campaign.
- Liaise with third party suppliers and adhere to tendering process requirements.
- Canvas meat companies with regards to their participation in international Trade Shows.
- Assist in preparation of material for the campaign’s website, digital platforms and briefing packs.
- Manage the administration of the budget.
- Assist in the development of inward study visits and travel arrangements.
- Provide periodic progress reports for use in briefing Senior Leadership Team (SLT), Boards, industry stakeholders and Irish media.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports for internal and external audits for EU Information and Promotional Campaigns across the organisation.
- Provide support in coordinating EU tender applications for Information and Promotional Campaigns.
Qualifications and Experience
Diploma or Degree level Qualification in relevant discipline e.g. Administration, Business & Finance, Agriculture, Food Science etc.
3+ years of experience in an administration role, Public Sector experience would be an advantage.
Good overall understanding of Irish Agriculture and Food Industry.
Previous budget management & financial reporting.
Experience of Marketing Communications would be an advantage.
Closing Date: Friday the 13th of December