Job Title: Global Marketing Administrator - Paris
Reporting to: Senior Manager Europe & North America
Job Purpose: The Irish Government food promotion and export development agency, Bord Bia (Irish Food
Board), is recruiting a Marketing Administrator to support the growth in global export sales of Irish food and drink companies. This role will partner with and support a number of Bord Bia offices, primarily Paris and Milan, with some support provided to our network of global business development offices.
This role will assist & enable the global teams to deliver on their key objectives by organising and coordinating administration and corporate services duties, office procedures, budgets, internal reporting and certain events. The role will focus on developing and maintaining high levels of organisational effectiveness and value-for-money procurement.
Key Organisational Relationships: Corporate Services, Accounts, Procurement, the Global office Managers & Employees, Director of Markets, Senior Manager Europe & North America
Key External Relationships: Global Suppliers, Irish client companies invoiced locally for services in these offices, local tax and social welfare authorities where relevant, local buyers, media and event service providers, Irish Embassies and other Irish semi-state agencies local offices in global locations.
• Support Global office managers with office budgeting, reporting and forecasting, with particular focus on the French and Italian offices; including inputting invoices paid locally by these offices into our invoicing systems, for payment and liaising with suppliers and vendors to ensure bills are paid correctly, efficiently and on time.
• Record all office contracts centrally, manage renewal dates and re-tendering process; and ensure price negotiations with local vendors, service providers and office landlords to meet Bord Bia public procurement guidelines.
• Support Global office managers with internal reporting procedures including coordinating and editing contributions from a number of offices for senior management and board reports.
• Booking meeting rooms, meals, transport & accommodation for major global trade fairs, events, team meetings or training modules.
• Liaise with Dublin based Finance and Corporate Services teams on behalf of the Global offices you support.
• Support the team on event organisation, including annual trade receptions and Marketplace, and other ad-hoc buyer, client or media itineraries in Ireland or in our global locations.
• Assist in the onboarding process for new hires and graduates to ensure procurement procedures are embedded and adhered to across all supported offices.
• Liaise with the local tax authorities and banks to ensure necessary company tax returns are made and that the activity on the local bank accounts is tracked and monitored in France and Italy.
• Manage office facilities and equipment in collaboration with head office Corporate Services and IT teams
- Degree level qualification in business administration or marketing, ideally including modules like accounting, office administration, event management and languages (English, French and Italian)
- At least 5 years office administration experience, ideally for an international organisation
- Experience & a proven track record in budget management and budget reconciliation
- Experience using purchase order systems an advantage
- Public procurement experience an advantage
- Some knowledge of the French and Italian tax/administration an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken French, Italian and English
- Budget management and office administration
- An expert at Excel and experience with other accounting software
- Project management experience including planning, measuring and reviewing KPIs
- Experience supporting teams in multiple locations an advantage
- Event management experience an advantage
- Solution focused team player
- Thrives in a multitasking & multicultural environment
- “Attention to detail” expert
- Excellent project management skills
Closing Date: Friday the 20th of December