About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Consultant to help our clients drive business value from customer data, personalisation strategies and marketing technology including Boxever. This individual will lead client organisations to design and implement data driven transformations of their marketing, customer experience and personalisation strategies, using Boxever. The right person for this role has a deep practical understanding of the Martech landscape and is passionate about leading enterprise brands through their martech stack evolution. Key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with clients to understand current state customer journeys – including pain points, gaps, and inconsistencies in experiences across channels – and how they differ by key customer segments.
- Translating the desired future state business requirements into a practical marketing technology blueprint.
- Identifying opportunities to improve client marketing and personalization through the use of the Boxever platform, and proving the value of those opportunities.
- Creating playbooks to guide client teams in personalisation best practices and use case definition.
- Applying insight to inform clients’ ideal customer journeys across an omni-channel ecosystem.
- Defining key metrics for tracking the effectiveness of marketing execution.
- Analyzing business value, estimating impact on customer relationships, identifying desired future functionality, and ensuring proper prioritization of strategic investments.
- Becoming a Boxever expert to allow you serve as a coach and trusted advisor.
- Building practice and thought leadership within Boxever in data driven marketing and customer experience.
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of marketing experience with demonstrated ability to leverage customer insight to drive business value.
- Direct experience with planning or executing marketing programs, including digital marketing, direct marketing, CRM, omni-channel marketing, or loyalty (experience with attribution a plus).
- Solid understanding of the omni-channel personalisation experience, including knowledge of how individual marketing channels should be leveraged to drive the overall experience.
- Deep expertise in the marketing technology landscape.
- Comfortable interpreting analytics and research and identifying meaningful insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to craft a compelling story to motivate and align stakeholders.
- History of building strong relationships with internal or external client partners and delivering successful outcomes.
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional initiatives and teams.
- An ability to communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Open to travel.
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Health insurance and wellness programme.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Seven years on, we’re now recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.