About the Role
We are looking for a Technical Consultant to help change how companies market, sell and communicate with their customers. This role will be responsible for successfully implementing Boxever for global brands such as Emirates, Air New Zealand, Aer Lingus, and many more. This is a customer-facing role, working within our Customer Success team, blending technical expertise in integrating enterprise systems and applications, with experience in applying that knowledge to solve real world business challenges.
- Leading the technical delivery and requirements gathering of integrations for customers.
- Creating technical scripts to support customer integrations both online and batched.
- Designing and building business logic using the Boxever tool.
- Developing technical design documents, plans, and other systems integration related artefacts.
- Developing and conducting testing plans and procedures based on system recommendations.
- Providing the Customer with integration support.
- Designing, creating and executing acceptance tests and systems integration tests through benchmarking and performance test tools.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or other technical field with software development skills.
- 3+ years' experience in a systems implementation / integration / technical consultancy role.
- Knowledge of web technologies and experience with REST API's, JSON and transformation of data essential.
- Exposure to AWS or similar hosting services, NoSQL databases and related technologies an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Ability to work with customers and foster business relationships.
- SDLC experience is an advantage.
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Health insurance and wellness programme.
- 25 days holidays plus full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Seven years on, we’re now recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.