About the Role
This is an exciting time for Boxever - we have earned our place on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Personalisation Engines, while Forbes recognises us in the Top 10 most powerful examples of AI in use today - alongside Google, Apple, Tesla, Netflix and Amazon. We’ve done some big things, and we have big ambitions, but we’re not the finished article yet!
We are looking for a self-starting, detail-oriented Product Manager to help design and deliver new market-leading features in our Personalisation Platform. You will report directly to our Director of Product, and work across the Product Management and Engineering teams using Agile methodology to build new market leading product features, leveraging best in breed AI to delight our customers and the market in equal measure. This is an exciting opportunity to be a member of a product team delivering key strategic features at the cutting edge of the martech sector.
- Designing features and products that leverage best in breed AI/ML and Big Data Analytics.
- Validating requirements with regular customer voice calls and design partnerships.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to clearly define feature scope, design and iterative delivery.
- Working closely with the Design Team to deliver world class user experience.
- Working with User Education to provide rich multimedia product collateral.
- Translating the strategic roadmap into deliverable features and slices of value.
- Defining user stories and detailed requirements for our engineering teams.
- Creating and maintaining a prioritised backlog of initiatives, epics and features.
- Owning the entire feature life cycle from inception to EOL.
- Defining success metrics and driving feature adoption.
- Influencing and collaborating with Senior Management and key stakeholders.
- Supporting our Marketing, Sales and Customer Success Teams.
- Owning the feature request and bug triage process.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in the Martech space.
- 5+ years product experience in a SaaS Agile environment.
- Proven ability to paint a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action.
- In depth understanding of the market we operate in.
- Experience defining and delivering AI/ML products and analytics solutions.
- Experience working with big data platforms.
- Experience delivering products with world class user experience.
- Demonstrable passion for solving real world market problems.
- Experience of delivering new products or large features from design to market.
- Ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders in a friendly, confident and professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to debate and challenge where appropriate.
- Confident presenting to teams and stakeholders.
- Degree qualified, ideally in a technical discipline (Maths/Computer Science Degree preferred).
The following would be a bonus:
- Experience with product management tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Knowledge of AI/ML and how it works.
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or Tableau.
- Product management qualification such as Pragmatic Marketing.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Seven years on, we’re now recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.