About the Role
We are looking for a Boxever Application Consultant to help change how companies market, sell and communicate with their customers. This role will be responsible for successfully implementing Boxever for global brands such as Emirates, AIB, Aer Lingus, and many more. This is a customer-facing role, working with customers across the globe - remotely and onsite - to design and implement personalisation experiences. You will blend business, marketing and technical expertise to apply Boxever to solve real world business challenges.
- Turning business requirements into Boxever application solutions.
- Conducting customer facing personalisation workshops to help brainstorm ways we can help our customers by leveraging data exposed by their own APIs, third party APIs and third party AI systems.
- Helping customers extract value from their data within Boxever and using this to deliver business value.
- Documenting your work in non technical terms that can be easily understood by our customers.
- Analysing the results of A/B tests to optimise your logic.
- Developing and conducting testing plans and procedures based on system recommendations.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in business/marketing with a follow-on computing qualification or a Degree in Computer Science or other technical field with software development skills.
- 2+ years experience as an applications consultant in a technical consultancy role (ideally in the Martech or CRM space).
- Experience in product integration practices a big advantage.
- Knowledge of DMN (Decision Model and Notation) standard a big advantage.
- Experience using git, SVN, Bitbucket or similar an advantage.
- Exposure to AWS or similar hosting services, NoSQL databases and related technologies an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Ability to work with customers and foster business relationships.
- SDLC experience is an advantage.
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Health insurance and wellness programme.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Seven years on, we’re now recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.