About the Role
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage the end-to-end delivery and implementation of Boxever SaaS Solutions to our Enterprise Customers. This is a critical customer-facing role, working within our Customer Success team and ultimately accountable for delivering world class experiences for global brands such as Emirates, Ryanair, AIB and many more.
This is a 12 month contract role.
- Lead all phases of project delivery from Initiation/Discovery to Closure.
- Create Statements of Work (SOW), outlining the scope and budget for each project deliverable/phase.
- Facilitate Customer workshops to present, validate and achieve stakeholder consensus on business approaches and plans.
- Lead business requirements workshops with the Customer and document the outputs to ensure a clear understanding (internally and externally) of the Customers’ use-cases, requirements and scope.
- Work with Solution Architects and Customers to gather technical requirements.
- Create and manage a detailed project plan in alignment with Customer expectations and internal Engineering/Product priorities.
- Plan and schedule required development efforts with Engineering, ensuring the scope, inputs and expected outputs for each delivery are clearly documented and communicated.
- Identify, track and own the resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks.
- Ensure all Customer, Product and Engineering dependencies of the project are tracked, monitored and communicated to cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate cross-functional team meetings, Customer status calls and Stakeholder reviews.
- Lead the project methodology, ensuring that templates and work instructions are clear for all project phases and deliverables.
- Manage the project budget and report on utilization.
- Evaluate and communicate the project status to internal and external Stakeholders.
- Proactively manage change and scope creep with Customers and internal and external Stakeholders.
- Maintain strong client focus at all times.
- Travel is a significant element of this role (1-2 trips per Quarter).
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Project Manager in a customer-facing capacity.
- Direct experience in delivering SaaS to Enterprise Customers.
- A technical background with a track-record in managing and delivering large and complex IT development projects.
- Direct experience working within Agile and Iterative Waterfall models.
- Experience in influencing, providing support, advice and liaison with Stakeholders and Customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Ability to work with clients and develop relationships/business.
- 3rd level degree or relevant technical experience.
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Health insurance and wellness programme.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Seven years on, we’re now recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.