About the Role
This is an exciting time for Boxever - we have earned our place on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Personalisation Engines, while Forbes recognises us in the Top 10 most powerful examples of AI in use today - alongside Google, Apple, Tesla, Netflix and Amazon. We’ve done some big things, and we have big ambitions, but we’re not the finished article yet!
We are looking for a self-starting, data-driven Product Manager to help lead the evolution of our customer data platform. You will enjoy getting down and dirty when it comes to data and how it is used, including best practices for data mapping, governance and quality. You will thrive being in deeply technical rooms but will have the ability to bring the customer and market view to the conversation when needed. You will have proven experience in a SaaS company using data at true internet scale.
You will report directly to our Director of Product, and work across the Product Management and Engineering teams using Agile methodology to build new market leading product features including cutting edge data model extensibility, AI optimised data sets and the infrastructure that can scale to handle internet scale processing. This is an exciting opportunity to be a member of a product team delivering key strategic features at the cutting edge of the martech sector.
- Designing features that push the boundaries for data ingestion, processing, and storage at truly big data scale.
- Validating requirements with regular customer voice calls and design partnerships.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to clearly define feature scope, design and iterative delivery.
- Working closely with the Design Team to deliver world class user experience.
- Working with User Education to provide rich multimedia product collateral.
- Translating the strategic roadmap into deliverable features and slices of value.
- Defining user stories and detailed requirements for our engineering teams.
- Working closely with our architects to translate business requirements into technical direction
- Creating and maintaining a prioritised backlog of initiatives, epics and features.
- Owning the entire feature life cycle from inception to EOL.
- Defining success metrics and driving feature adoption.
- Influencing and collaborating with Senior Management and key stakeholders.
- Supporting our Marketing, Sales and Customer Success Teams.
- Owning the feature request and bug triage process.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in a highly technical environment.
- 5+ years product experience in a SaaS Agile environment.
- 5+ years experience in a SaaS company
- Proven track record of working on highly technical big data projects
- Understanding of schema design and both SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Demonstrable understanding of data ingestion, processing and storage at internet scale
- Proven ability to paint a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action.
- Experience defining and delivering AI/ML products and analytics solutions.
- Experience delivering products with world class user experience.
- Demonstrable passion for solving real world market problems.
- Experience of delivering new products or large features from design to market.
- Ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders in a friendly, confident and professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to debate and challenge where appropriate.
- Confident presenting to teams and stakeholders.
- Degree qualified, ideally in a technical discipline (Maths/Computer Science Degree preferred).
The following would be a bonus:
- Experience with product management tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with large scale data streaming and processing
- Knowledge of AI/ML and how it works.
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or Tableau or similar
- Product management qualification such as Pragmatic Marketing.
We will consider applications from candidates who do not have the product management experience but can demonstrate relevant technical experience and who are enthusiastic to make the move to product management.
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Health insurance, life insurance & income protection.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a world-leading data, analytics and AI company that’s here to make every customer interaction smarter. As recognised by the likes of Gartner and Forbes, we empower forward-thinking, innovative and ambitious organisations to generate standout customer experiences and engage tomorrow’s customer.
Built for the real businesses in a changing world, we act as the “brain” at the heart of our customers’ marketing technology ecosystems. We connect seamlessly with all their data, tools and models and, from there, help businesses really understand their customers and unleash ever smarter, more personal interactions.
From acquisition and retention through to loyalty and brand reputation, we provide the technology and advice businesses need to achieve their objectives. World class brands including the likes of Emirates, Aer Lingus, Flybe and Cebu Pacific have relied on us since 2011.