About the Role
This is an exciting time for Boxever - we have earned our place on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Personalisation Engines, while Forbes recognises us in the Top 10 most powerful examples of AI in use today - alongside Google, Apple, Tesla, Netflix and Amazon. We’ve done some big things, and we have big ambitions, but we’re not the finished article yet!
We are now looking for Sales Development Representatives to join the team as we grow. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will gain experience interacting with prospects of all levels across the globe. Based in our new UK commercial hub and reporting to the CRO, you will partner with our experienced sales team to deliver sales accepted leads and build their pipeline while creating a world-class first impression for our prospects. This role is a fit for someone with a can-do positive attitude, and a relentless commitment to win. The successful candidate will be driven and motivated, with a hunger to succeed. They will be a team player who will strive in a high energy sales environment.
- Working with Account Executives to identify target prospects/stakeholders to engage with.
- Prospecting accounts in order to generate appointments for Account Executives (Sales) (Target: 5 high quality first time appointments per week).
- Mapping strategic stakeholders for top target accounts.
- Working with Marketing and Account Executives to create and drive a nurture programme to support pipeline development / engagement.
- Articulating the value of Boxever solutions.
- Listening to and effectively playing back your understanding of any identified challenges.
- Continual development of a qualified opportunity pipeline that exceeds ‘3X’ of the team's annual quota.
- Working under their own initiative and identifying any gaps in KPIs against strategic plan.
- Assisting Account Executives to drive new business revenue into a territory.
- Accurately documenting information on each opportunity in Salesforce, whilst always recording/maintaining next steps/actions.
- Collaborating with other departments in preparing sales materials, presentations and technical publications.
- Developing and maintaining market knowledge and competitor positioning to be a credible advisor in this space.
- Identifying and attending relevant industry events that support pipeline creation.
Skills & Experience
- Driven and motivated, with a hunger to succeed.
- An agile mind and a person who thrives in a fast moving and ever changing sales environment.
- A ‘chameleon’ who naturally adapts to changing sales environments and personalities encountered,
- Excellent listening and probing skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management, and the capacity to manage multiple tasks whilst ensuring activity cadence is at the required level.
- Social selling understanding, ability to use multiple mediums to initiate contact and engage with new prospects.
- Track record of booking meetings in a purely new business BDR/SDR role an advantage.
- Similar role experience within a software provider, SaaS, digital or technical sales environment an advantage.
- Can demonstrate focus on identifying and selling to business challenges, not just the technology.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of digital marketing landscape.
- Relevant degree preferred but not essential dependent on relevant previous experience
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The opportunity to be a ‘founder member’ of our UK commercial team.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary and commission package.
- Share options.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Seven years on, we’re now recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.