About the Role
This is an exciting time for Boxever - we have earned our place on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Personalisation Engines, while Forbes recognises us in the Top 10 most powerful examples of AI in use today - alongside Google, Apple, Tesla, Netflix and Amazon. We’ve done some big things, and we have big ambitions, but we’re not the finished article yet!
Have you experience working in multiple successful fast paced SaaS companies as a Product Manager and have the scars to prove it? Do you have a relentless focus on business outcomes to define and deliver lean software in iterative slices of value? Have you thrived in an environment where it was essential you grasp the core pillars of new knowledge domains fast? Will you stop at nothing until you are the industry subject matter expert? Looking for a new challenge in a super competitive industry? If so, you might just be the candidate we are looking for!
We are looking for a self-starting, detail-oriented, razor-focused Product Manager to help design and deliver new market-leading features, using true agile methods, in our Personalisation Platform. You will report directly to our Director of Product, and work across the Product Management and Engineering teams using Lean methodology to build new market leading product features, leveraging best in breed AI to delight our customers and the market in equal measure. This is an exciting opportunity to be a member of a product team delivering key strategic features at the cutting edge of the martech sector.
- Owning the vision for our personalisation and optimisation feature family
- Designing new features and products in a truly lean model that align with our vision and mission
- Translating the strategic roadmap into deliverable features and slices of value
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to clearly define feature scope, design and iterative delivery
- Relentless focus on solving problems for our customers
- Inspiring other team members with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Be the SME for personalisation and customer experience
- Be the SME for Optimisation and Experimentation
- Validating requirements with regular customer voice calls and design partnerships.
- Working closely with the Design Team to deliver world class user experience.
- Working with User Education to provide rich multimedia product collateral.
- Defining user stories and detailed requirements for our engineering teams.
- Creating and maintaining a prioritised backlog of initiatives, epics and features.
- Owning the entire feature life cycle from inception to EOL.
- Defining success metrics and driving feature adoption.
- Influencing and collaborating with Senior Management and key stakeholders.
- Supporting Marketing, Sales and Customer Success Teams with first class enablement resources and product training
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years experience in a fast paced startup environment.
- 5+ years product experience in multiple SaaS Agile environments
- Proven track record of getting sh*t done
- Proven ability to grasp key concepts in new knowledge domains fast
- Proven ability to become a subject matter expert in fast moving technical domains
- Proven ability to inspire teams and lead from the front
- Proven ability to paint a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action.
- Strong knowledge of the application of AI/ML products and analytics solutions
- Strong working knowledge of analytics for performance and reporting
- Proven experience of creating lean product features and driving adoption
- Strong Experience working with big data platforms.
- Strong Experience delivering products with world class user experience.
- Demonstrable passion for the Product Manager role.
- Strong Experience of delivering new products or large features from concept to market
- Ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders in a friendly, confident and professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to debate and challenge where appropriate.
- Confident presenting to teams and stakeholders.
- Degree qualified, ideally in a technical discipline (Maths/Computer Science Degree preferred).
The following would be a bonus:
- Catalogue of published product / industry focused blogs / white papers
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or Tableau.
- Product management qualification such as Pragmatic Marketing.
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Health insurance, life insurance & income protection.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs on our roof terrace.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a world-leading data, analytics and AI company that’s here to make every customer interaction smarter. As recognised by the likes of Gartner and Forbes, we empower forward-thinking, innovative and ambitious organisations to generate standout customer experiences and engage tomorrow’s customer.
Built for the real businesses in a changing world, we act as the “brain” at the heart of our customers’ marketing technology ecosystems. We connect seamlessly with all their data, tools and models and, from there, help businesses really understand their customers and unleash ever smarter, more personal interactions.
From acquisition and retention through to loyalty and brand reputation, we provide the technology and advice businesses need to achieve their objectives. World class brands including the likes of Emirates, Aer Lingus, Flybe and Cebu Pacific have relied on us since 2011.