About the Role
Boxever is changing how companies market, sell and communicate to their customers. We work with some of the most exciting brands in the world, including AIB, Emirates, Ryanair, Aer Lingus and many others. We have lots of experience in the travel space and are now expanding into banking, insurance and utilities, to enable them to deliver remarkable customer experiences that increase revenue, reduce costs and improve NPS, using advanced analytics and AI.
We are looking for energetic and driven New Business Account Executives, to join our growing sales team as we chart our next phase of growth. Reporting to the CRO, you will carry a quota, and partner with our experienced sales support and marketing teams to find, qualify and manage our largest and most complex deals.
- Managing the full sales cycle from qualified to close.
- Nurturing and growing relationships with multiple senior management, executive and C-level stakeholders across enterprise organisations.
- Delivering demos, presentations and leading consultative workshops to uncover customer needs and sell the value of the Boxever solution.
- Understanding prospective customer strategies and challenges and developing solutions that deliver value for their business.
- Mentoring sales development representatives to nurture inbound leads, research prospects and create outreach and account strategies.
- Working collaboratively with our marketing and product teams to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced.
- Travel will be part of this role.
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of sales closing experience.
- 3+ years of sales closing experience in an Enterprise SaaS Environment.
- Experience selling MarTech/Analytics solutions or demonstrable understanding of the current MarTech ecosystem a distinct advantage.
- Experience selling to FinTech / Financial Services markets an advantage.
- Track record of over quota sales closing performance.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles, from business champion to C level.
- Outstanding consultative selling and closing skills.
- High energy, driven, goal-oriented, ambitious.
- Technical pre-sales and solutioning experience a plus.
- Experience using Account Based Marketing (ABM) selling techniques a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce Sales Cloud an advantage.
Life @ Boxever
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do and where we are going.
- The opportunity to be a ‘founder member’ of our UK commercial team.
- The exposure and challenge you need to learn, stretch yourself and progress your career.
- Complex technical and business problems to solve, and the trust and autonomy you need to go solve them.
- A smart, straightforward team, in a friendly and open environment.
- Competitive salary and commission package.
- Share options.
- 25 days holidays + full flexible working so you can balance life at home with life at work.
- Lots of munchies, happy hours and BBQs.
- Mac tech as standard… but tell us what you need.
Boxever is a personalisation platform that uses data and AI to help the world’s biggest brands make every customer interaction smarter and deliver game-changing customer experience. We do this in two ways. Firstly, we build rich and accurate profiles of their customers using data from across their business. Then we use AI to automate decisions about how to personalise interactions on every channel and in every moment.
The result? Personal, relevant and valuable experiences for customers, and improved engagement, acquisition and conversion for the business. Since we started back in 2011 we’ve been helping the likes of Emirates, Viva Air Group and Aer Lingus revolutionise how they engage customers. Seven years on, we’re now recognised by Gartner as a leading player in personalisation and ranked by Forbes alongside Google, Apple and Amazon as one of the most powerful examples of AI in use today.